Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Lists of Dares

"Lists?" Faye and Harlow asked.

"Man, I thought we gave up on those." Alex said. "I'm game though."

"Lists!?" The two girls cried trying to get an explaination.

Rian sighed and leaned forward, grabbing another bottle. "Every year we make a list of things we promise to do on tour, no matter how stupid they are."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's a tradition." Zack said. "We pass our sheets around the table and have everyone write at least one thing that you have to do, no matter how ridiculous."

"Like?" Faye asked.

"Once, I made Alex walk around as a green chicken. We made the costume with feathers, glue and green spray paint. It was sweet!" Jack cried.

Alex laughed at the memory. "Everyone thought I was on crack. So, are we doing this or not?"

"Sure." The guys said.

Jack turned to the females. "What about you two?"

They looked at each other. "Harlow and I will." Faye spoke for both of them.

"Awesome. Anybody have paper?"

Jack raised his hand. "Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Please, pick me!" Harlow giggled at him and nodded. He grabbed a notebook from the floor. "Okay, I forgot writing utensils."

Alex sighed, "You can remember a notebook but you can't remember to grab pens?" A waitress walked through. Alex stopped her. "Can we get a box of crayons?" The young lady looked at the table strange, but shrugged and nodded.

"I call green!" Jack yelled when the waitress tossed the box on the table.

"Aw! I was going to call that color!" Faye pouted.

"I dibs blue!" Rian shouted.

Harlow ended up with red, Alex got orange, Faye had purple, Zack got black and Rian and Jack got the colors they wanted. "Why do I have black?" Zack whined.

"Shh!" Jack hushed fiercely. "Let's start. Write your name on top and stick it upside down on the table. We're doing this randomly."

"But, won't the colors give us away?" Harlow asked.

"Shit! You're smart Har.." Jack said. "Oh screw it. Don't remember who had what color." He said mixing up the upside down papers. "Now, you pick one and write something you want that person to do."

"We limit this to murder, suicide, injuring intentionally and well, I think that's it. Oh yeah, and sleeping with a friend's partner." Rian input.

The two girls nodded, picking up a piece of paper. After going through everyone's paper and adding something, everyone wrote one for themself. "Now, you can't show anyone your list, but you can ask for help when going through with an item. Like with Alex's situation: he needed a costume, so we had to help him make one." Zack said, folding his sheet and tucking it in his wallet.

The two girls nodded and tucked theirs in their pockets. "Can you show someone if you want?" Harlow asked.

The four boys looked at each other. "Sure, why not? But you can't force them to show you theirs."

Harlow nodded in understanding. The waitress that brought them their crayons walked up. "It's closing, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Rian looked at his wrist watch. "Holy fuck. Two o' clock!"

"Fuck, I have to work tomorrow." Harlow sighed as the group walked out and started parting.

Alex smiled and opened her door for her. "Me too, I have to sleep 'til noon."

She smiled sliding behind the wheel. "Yeah, and I have to dye my hair tomorrow too. I'm going blonde again. Hopefully there won't be any mishaps." She said.

Alex smiled and shrugged. "I guess you'll find out tomorrow. I was thinking bright pink or maybe a blue." He smirked.

"You do that, you die." She said darkly.

He laughed. "You're so vicious." He leaned down and kissed her. "Night."

"Night." She said before he closed the door for her and walked to his own car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep the lists in mind. They don't come up until later in the story like I mentioned before. Jack and Faye do some things before the lists of dares comes into play. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! Keep it up!