Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Phone Call

Harlow picked up her phone from the nightstand early the next morning. "Hello?" She groaned, her voice raspy. Damn it, I better not be catching a cold She thought.

"Hey Har.... Are you crying?" Faye asked.

"No, I just woke up." She said hiding under the covers.

"Oh, whoopsies."

"That's okay. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Rian hit his head on the door last night. We thought he needed to go to the hospital, but he refused. Kara misses you."

"I miss her too."

"Hey! What about me?!"

Harlow sighed. "I miss everyone."

"Everyone? Even Alex?" Faye asked curiously, chewing on her thumb nail. Alex looked up from staring at his shoes. Hope was written all over his face.

Harlow didn't say anything as she thought. "No." She said meekly.

Faye narrowed her eyes."Really? He's really missing you."

There was silence. "I don't know. I'm really confused right now." She admitted.

"And you have every right to be." Faye said. "I'm just as confused as you are."

"You are?"

Faye froze. "Yes. I mean, Jack was being a douche last night." She lied. "Anyways, we worked it out. Um, would you ever give Alex a second chance?" She asked casually.

There was more silence. "He asked you to ask, didn't he?"

"No! I'm on your side. I'm just curious." She said.

"Maybe. I don't know. He's such a jackass at times. I don't think I could."

"Okay, I just got three different answers. Which one is it?" Faye asked.

Harlow got up from bed, running a hand through her hair. "I'm confused. I don't know what I want yet." She said. "I have to go. I'm going to be late for work. I'll talk to you later." She said before hanging up.

Faye sighed and hit the end button. "Well?" Alex asked.

The red-head shrugged as she studied the boy. Suddenly, her eyes brightened, signalling to Alex that she had an idea. "I've got a plan to get her back here!" Faye cried. "It's perfect!"

"What is it?" He asked, ready to try anything to get Harlow back.

Faye didn't answer. "I have to find everyone." She said as she ran down the bus steps.

"Faye!" Alex shouted after her. She spun and held up a finger, motioning for him to wait.

Alex sighed and brushed his hair from his eyes, but stayed where he was and waited for Faye to return. The rest of the band and their girlfriends walked around the corner with big grins. Shit, Alex thought, What did I get myself into
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short. thanks for comments! -Autumn