Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Faye's Plan

Faye stood back with Anna and Kara. All three girls cringed at the sight as they watched Alex be tortured with plastic baseball bats at the hands of Rian, Zack and Jack.

Zack seemed to be showing no mercy with his swings. Faye sighed. "Okay, okay. Obviously this isn't working." She said, causing all three boys to stop hitting their lead singer. "This isn't enough to send him to the hospital."

Alex sighed with relief. "Thank god. That fucking hurts!" He whined.

The three boys snickered.

Faye ran a hand through her hair thinking of ways Alex could get hurt enough to go to the hospital. "Uh, guys. We have a code red." Anna said from her look-out position from the side of the bus.

"Shit!" The three boys cried as they started ditching their weapons that had left red welts over Alex's body. Everyone sat down innocently and looked up as Matt walked up.

The manager immediately froze at the sight of Alex and his eyes narrowed with suspicion. "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked.

Alex shrugged. "Got into a bit of an issue."

"With what?!" Matt cried.

"Uh......." His eyes darted around the group as he thought of an excuse.

"Um, itch weed." Kara said. "He got into something over in those bushes and he can't stop scratching. I've been telling him to stop, but he won't. He's making it worse." She lied.

Matt narrowed his eyes and was about to say something but his cell phone rang in his pocket. He walked a way to get somewhere quieter.

Faye and Anna hopped up, pulling Alex away. "Wait!" Alex hissed standing up and refusing to move. "If I want to get injured enough to have to go to the hospital, I want to have some sort of fun doing it." He said.

Faye and Anna looked at each other, then shrugged.

<><><><>

Faye stood to the side of the traffic free street watching with Travis, Jack, Zack, Anna, and Kara. Rian was sitting behind the wheel of Travis's car with Alex tied behind the car with a skateboard. Travis looked nervous.

Faye smiled watching the singer tap his foot on the ground for the sake of his car's health. "Alex won't hurt your baby." She assured the lead singer.

He nodded, but the look of fear didn't disappear from his eyes. Rian rolled down the window and shouted back to Alex. "Are you ready?!"

Alex gulped and nodded. "Yeah!" He shouted back.

Faye wrapped her arm around Jack's waist anxiously as Rian slowly drove forward. Jack looked down at his girlfriend and smiled. "You're nervous too." He smiled.

"Am not!" Faye said. Jack just kept grinning. "Okay, fine. I am, but Matt'll kill me once he finds out that I'm the master mind behind this plan. Plus, Alex could potentially die if something goes wrong!"

"We've done worse than this." He said. "Alex has jumped out of a two story building onto a trampoline and somehow magically bounced off and broke his ass on the lawn." Faye narrowed her eyes skeptical.

"He really did." Zack said. "Alex had to walk around with a pillow to sit on for a month after." He grinned. "It was funny."

Zack and Jack giggled at the memory, literally giggled until Anna smacked Zack in the chest so she could watch in silence as Alex purposely was trying to injure himself for the sake of Harlow. Travis looked scared for the sake of his car.

Alex clung on to the end of the rope with the tightest grip he could manage as Rian drove down the street. He started laughing as he was being pulled, enjoying himself, even though he knew what he was trying to do. "WOOO!!" He screamed once he was comfortable with his stance on the skate board. He let go with one hand and held up his free hand, unaware that there was a curve in the road, forcing Rian to turn around because of the dead end.

As Rian spun the car around, Alex went flying across the paved road towards the curb with a horrified look plastered across his face, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop even if he wanted to.

Faye, Anna and Kara gasped in horror and clung to the nearest person by them as they watched Alex fly over the curb, through the bushes and disappear behind the plant life. Jack and Faye were the first to react after Rian, who had already hopped from the car and hopped the bushes to get his friend. Everyone surrounded Alex's unconcious body. "Oh fuck." Faye mumbled, placing a hand on her cheek. "We killed him! Matt is NOT going to be happy." She shrieked.

"Faye!" Kara shouted over the girl's hysterics. "Faye!"

Anna decided to take things into her own hands. She got up from her crouching position and grabbed Faye's wrists. "Faye!"

"Oh my god, oh my god. I killed Alex. The fans are going to murder me! This was a horrible plan! Why did no one tell me to stop?"

"Faye!" Anna yelled before slapping the girl across the face. Faye immediately shut up in shock.

Her hand covered the spot where Anna had smacked her. "You-you hit me." She stuttered. "You bitch!" Faye yelled before tackling the girl to the ground.

"Hey!" Jack and Zack shouted, running to pull the two girls apart. The two fighting females glared at each other for a moment, being held apart by their boyfriends before their expressions softened and broke from the grips holding them.

They embraced each other in a hug. "I'm sorry I hit you Faye!" Anna cried.

"I'm sorry I attacked you!" The red-head cried.

Jack and Zack looked at each other in confusion. "What the fuck?" Jack asked scratching his head.

Zack crossed his arms before sighing and shaking his head. "I give up trying to figure out girls." He said just before they heard the ambulance that Kara had called immediately after Alex had wiped out.

"I guess you should call Harlow now." Rian said to Faye.

Everyone nodded with smiles, hoping that Faye's insane plan would work.
♠ ♠ ♠
whether this is good or not i have no idea. it probably has mistakes and I'd like to apologize for my lack of updates lately. skool has been keeping me busy along with some personal issues I've been having. everythings a mess rite now but it can only get better, hopefully... Anyways, thanks for the comments! =D and sorry for the lack of updates again! forgive me?? (pouty face)