Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Matt Finds Out

Matt rushed down the hall, searching for Alex's room number. He'd gotten a call from the hospital staff that the singer he was supposed to be looking after had been hurt in an accident involving a skateboard. He was seething with anger at the band's stupidity. He threw the door open after finding room 467. Jack was the first person he saw with Faye sitting on his lap. Both froze, Jack dropping his styrofoam cup filled with coffee on the floor where it splattered on Rian's legs. "Ouch! What the hell, Jack!" Rian whisper- shouted, hopping up from his attempt to sleep in the chair. The drummer froze seeing Matt with clenched fists. By then, everyone in the room had realized Matt had found out except for Alex and Harlow who were laying on the bed fast asleep.

Matt peered around and spotted the two, Harlow wrapped in Alex's arms, using his chest as a pillow. Even he had to admit that the sight was quite cute. His face softened, but he looked around and crossed his arms over his chest. "Who would like to explain why Alex is laying in a hospital bed?" He asked, looking at everyone's faces. All looked guilty. "Well...?" He asked looking around after no one answered. He narrowed his eyes at Faye who looked the most scared and guilty. "You." He said pointing at her.

"Yeah, it's me." She said weakly.

"Faye." Matt said sternly. "What happened?"

"Well," She scratched the back of her head. "I'm sure you already know." She said.

"Yes, but why did you allow him to be tied to the back of a car on a skateboard?" They shrugged. "I'm pretty sure all of you had part in a scheme. Is that why Harlow's back?"

They laughed nervously looking at one another. "Yeah, kinda." They agreed weakly.

Matt sighed. "I swear to god, it's like I work at a friggen' daycare!" He cried. "All of you are grounded."

"Grounded?" Zack snorted. "What are you? Our mom?"

Jack, being the immature person he was, snickered as he pictured Matt as his mother. Matt glared at the giggling boy, causing him to stop. "If that's what it takes for you to stop doing dumb things, yes." He said firmly. "You're grounded. No video games, no parties, no cell phones, nothing for the rest of the week."

"That's not fair!" Everyone protested.

Matt silenced them. "If you want, I can make your grounding until the end of tour." He threatened.

"Harlow too?" Anna asked.

"No. She's the only one, other than me, who didn't know about this stupidity I'm assuming so she's free from this one."

"Rian and I weren't in it." Kara said.

"Really? From what I hear, Rian was driving Travis's car while Alex was behind it." Matt frowned. "And because you didn't stop this situation, you're being punished too." He said. "I don't want to hear anymore excuses. Once Alex and Harlow get up, we're leaving." He said grabbing the nearest empty seat.

<><><><>

Alex heard an annoying buzzing right by his ear. He knew immediately who was making the buzzing sound. Opening his eyes, he looked over to Jack. "What the hell!?" Alex groaned.

"I'm a bee." He said with a goofy grin.

"Don't you have someone else to bother?" He whined, hugging Harlow closer to him.

"Nope. Matt took my phone last night."

"Matt's here?" Alex cried in panick. He looked to the end of the uncomfortable hospital bed to find Matt standing there with a disapproving face. "Oh shit." He gulped, knowing he was in big trouble from the look on his tour manager's face.