Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Fire.

Zack sighed from the table on the tour bus, tapping his fingers impatiently. The sound of music was coming from one of the buses and being grounded, no one was able to go. Matt had threatened each of them, with the exception of Harlow, that if they even stepped out of the bus that they would be forced to cancel the rest of tour.

Jack made a popping sound with his lips from the floor as he stared at the ceiling of the bus. "There's nothing to do!" He whined finally, breaking the silence.

Kara looked up from her pencil sketches that she was concentrating on to him. "Jack, there's plenty of things to do. Look around and find something."

"The television's gone, Kar. My video games taken away, my cell phone locked up! What in the hell is there to do!?"

She sighed. "There's plenty of things to do. Why don't you start sucking up to Matt? Make him something."

"Like what?" He grumbled, rolling to his stomach.

Kara shrugged, thinking. Harlow, seated on Alex's lap swooped in to give him some ideas. "Bake, draw him a picture, just something!"

"Bake?" He asked, immediately perking up. He debated whether or not he had enough energy to pull himself off the ground but decided that he was in fact, too lazy. "Eh.. That's boring stuff and takes too much time."

Faye looked up from her magazine and shook her head in agreement.

The silence settled around everyone once again. Rian attempted doing a cross-word but gave up after not knowing most of the answers. Anna was tossing a baseball between her hands, having nothing else to do.

Suddenly, Jack sighed loudly before walking to the back of the bus. "What's he doing?" Anna asked.

Everyone shrugged. "Don't know and don't want to know." Rian said.

"I hate this." Alex said. "I say fuck what Matt says and ditch this joint."

"No way, I'm not leaving the rest of this tour because you got sick of sitting in here." Zack said.

"Agreed." Rian said.

Alex sighed, before wrapping his arms around Harlow's waist as she worked on her laptop.

"Hey, Har., you should let me see your laptop." Faye said.

Harlow glanced up to her friend and shook her head. "No way. You're grounded, I'm not going to be bitched at by Matt if he finds out."

"He's not around, though, is he?" She said.

"Too bad." Harlow said.

"Damn it! I thought you were my friend?" The red-head pouted.

Harlow sighed, choosing to ignore her friend.

A large popping sound was heard from the back of the bus, almost sounding like guns being shot off before Jack shrieked and ran to the front, slamming the door shut behind him. The noise came to an abrupt halt and the boy sighed in relief before turning to his wide-eyed friends. "What did you do?" Harlow asked seriously.

"Nothing. It's all good."

"Am I smelling smoke?" Rian asked suddenly, rising from his seat.

"No! Don't go in there!" Jack cried, backing against the door. The group didn't listen, shoving him aside before they yanked open the door.

"FIRE!" Rian shouted. Harlow gasped upon seeing the lounge room, the curtains on of window were being engulfed by flames. Alex and Zack ran to the sink and filled cups with water before successfully putting the fire out.

By the time they managed to get everything under conrtol, the bus was filled with black smoke. Everyone turned to a scared looking Jack with angry eyes. "What did you do?" Zack asked.

He gulped. "Nothing." Anna took a threatening step toward him before he told the truth. "I found a fire-cracker." He admitted.

Harlow, who was covering her mouth with her shirt shook her head and ran to the door before throwing it open. "Everyone out before we suffocate to death in this smoke!"

They obediently followed her orders and looked at their tour bus which now smoke was leaking out of the open doorway.

"I think we're going to get into trouble." Faye said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah." Alex agreed.

"Just a little." Kara added before plopping down on the pavement beneath her as they waited for the bus to air out.

"We are so dead." Harlow said, sitting beside her.

No one said anything but she knew that they all agreed with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... long time, no updates huh?? Sorry!! I'm not sure when I'll update next and sorry for not updating in like.... a gazillion years!!! I'm getting off of this insane writers block thingy that I was on and I'm actually working on a new JohnO one that I may or may not be posting soon. It just depends... Sorry again!!!