Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Necklace

"What are you doing out of the bus?" Matt asked sternly walking up to the group who was now sitting in a circle playing Go Fish.

"Ask Jack." Zack said nonchalantly before pulling a card from the pile.

"Jack?"

Jack smiled, prepared for this. "Matt, now don't get mad at me but I may or may not have started a fire on the bus-"

"YOU WHAT!?" He cried.

Jack cringed. "Let me finish!" He whined looking up to his tour manager. "You see... it's actually, kind of a funny story." He said. "A long, long, long, interestingly funny story. One that will make you laugh at this in time, one that will make you want to kill me but you know that if you do that you'd be put in jail where you'd become the bitch of a big guy named Clyde. This is the story that you'll want to tell your grand babies and-"

"Jack! Stop stalling and give me a straight answer!"

He sighed, "Okay, okay! Chill out. It was actually Alex's idea!"

"Hey!" Alex cried, innocently. "I didn't do shit."

"Jack, the truth." Matt said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine." He grumbled. "I lit off a firecracker."

Harlow shook her head before feeling someone tap her shoulder. She looked over to see Alex standing with his hand held out to her. She quickly looked back to Matt who was now lecturing, more like yelling, at Jack and smiled, knowing Alex was taking his distraction to his advantage. Harlow placed her hand in his and allowed him to pull her up. They slipped away from the commotion with only Kara noticing them leaving.

She followed Alex as they slipped behind the buses and took their leave. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"I don't know yet." He laughed.

She smiled as they finally slowed down the sidewalk.

Alex brought her to a little, nearly empty cafe.

Considering it was nearly three in the morning, it wasn't a shocker that it was dead.

Harlow was led to a table where her chair was pulled out for her. "You want your usual?" Alex asked as she looked up at him curiously. She nodded, tucking a strand of her blond hair behind her ear before watching him walk away. She then averted her attention to the window she was seated nearby when Alex reached the counter.

She smiled when Alex sat across from her with two cups of coffee in his hand. He slid one across the table to her. "What?" She asked, after taking a sip and finding him not looking away from her.

He shrugged a little. "Nothing."

She raised an eyebrow but turned to look out the window once again. She sighed after a long moment. "What?" She asked, turning back to him.

"Nothing!" He said smiling.

"You keep looking at me, you obviously want to tell me something."

"I do, but that guy behind the counter is kinda creeping me out and he's probably listening to every word I'm saying right now." He explained.

Harlow furrowed her brow in confusion before glancing over her shoulder to the counter where a worker was leaning against the counter, staring at them. She frowned a little, turning back to her boyfriend. "That's... creepy." She finished. "Want go some place else?"

He nodded before grabbing her hand and guiding her out, glancing over his shoulder at the cafe worker one last time with a freaked out expression before they walked out into the cool, summer's night air. "What did you want to tell me?" Harlow asked as they walked down the sidewalk, swinging her and Alex's arm lightly.

"I was actually going to give you something." He said, unlacing their fingers to dig through his pockets.

He pulled out a familiar piece of jewelry and held it up.

Harlow stopped in her tracks at the necklace that she'd left when she'd left. "I'm hoping that you'll accept this back." Alex said.

Harlow looked up from the dangling heart to his eyes before nodding and turning for him to put it on her. She held up her hair as he fiddled with the tiny clasp and after he got it she spun to look at him, touching her fingertips to the necklace. She smiled brightly before grabbing his hand and continuing down the sidewalk. She took him by surprise when she leaned over and pressed her lips to his cheek.

He turned to her, smiling.

"I think we should get back," she said, "You know, before Matt finds out you ditched and you get in more trouble." She added.

Alex nodded, sighing before turning around and guiding Harlow back to the venue where the buses were still parked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh. Not the greatest update, I will admit but it's better than nothing, eh?

I found out today that i was right about my teacher hating me :( She gave everyone assigned seats and all of my friends in my class got to sit together but I'm all alone across the room sitting by two douche bags! WTF? I'm kinda sad but I'll get over it. We have a sub tomorrow anyway...

Alyshia and I updated our Alex story yesterday if you haven't read it.

CLICK!!!