Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Marry Me?

"Harlow?" Alex called, clambering up the steps of the bus that Matt had managed to fix up. It still smelt of smoke but with only a few shows left, he wasn't going to find a new bus for them.

"I'm back here." She called from the bunks. "Don't come in, I'm getting dressed."

"All the more reason to." He smirked opening the door. He sighed as she adjusted the shirt she had pulled over her seconds before.

She smirked at him. "Ha ha. Too late. Are you already done with your show?" She asked seeing moisture soaking his shirt.

Alex nodded smiling. "Yep. You should come with me."

Harlow wrinkled her brow in confusion. "I should?"

"You should." He confirmed.

She raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Okay. Only on one condition." She said.

"And what's that?" Alex asked walking forward to wrap his arms around her.

She took a step back. "You have to change and freshen up. You smell really bad." She said wrinkling her nose.

He laughed a little. "Fair enough."

She smiled. "Okay. I told Anna that I'd bring her camera out for her and Zack to go explore the city since Matt finally pulled the stick from his ass."

"What?" Matt asked climbing the steps of the bus.

Her face lost color. "Nothing. I was just telling Alex about the stick you found on the grass. I have to go." She said quickly, grabbing Anna's camera and rushing off the bus. She climbed back up though. "You shower and do what ever you need to do. I'll be right back." She said to Alex before leaving once again.

<><><><>

"Can you believe today was your last show of Warped?" Harlow asked, stuffing her hands in the front pockets of her shorts.

"No, I can't." He admitted. "The summer flew by, didn't it?"

She looked to him. "Summer's not over yet."

He shrugged. "True, but it feels like it. I mean, tonight is our last night with all these bands and then we go back to Maryland."

She smiled a little sadly. She was going to miss the bands that she'd met, she was sure of it. "I know." She said looking over to him. "Where are we?"

He shrugged. "Does it matter?"

Harlow shrugged this time. "I don't know, does it?"

Alex suddenly turned and looked at her. For the first time in Harlow's life, she saw nervousness in his brown eyes. He took her hands in his as he studied her blue eyes. "What?" She asked softly, trying to hide the nervousness that she felt. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said, cracking a small smile though his eyes read otherwise. "Harlow-"

"Oh god, you're breaking up with me." She sighed, trying not to break down. She looked down to her shoes in attempt to blink back her tears.

"What? No!" Alex cried.

Harlow lifted her eyes to look at him. "You're not?"

"No! Are you breaking up with me?" He asked.

"No!"

"Oh." He said puffing out a breath of relief. "Damn it! Now you just ruined my thoughts. I had the entire thing planned out in my head before you distracted me." He cried.

Harlow furrowed her brow. "What?"

"Harlow Loghans, I love you and I always will. I can't see myself with any other girl but you."

She looked at him with wide eyes, knowing exactly where he was going. Her eyes only grew as he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a box from his hoodie pocket. She brought her hand to her heart as he opened the little box. "So Harlow, I'm only going to ask this once; will you marry me?"

She studied the ring before glancing up to his nervous, brown eyes.

"I know that this may seem sudden but I don't care. I know I still have to regain your trust and I'll wait five- hell, even ten years if I have to just to marry you."

She looked at him. "You'd have a ten year engagement before marrying me?" She asked in awe.

He smiled and nodded. "I will. So...?"

She ran her hands through her hair and down her face as she thought. She nodded before peeking out from behind her hands. "I'll marry you, Alex Gaskarth."

His serious expression faded into a large grin. He immediately hopped up and threw his arms around her, picking her up and spinning her, planting kisses on her lips. She wiped away a few tears that had leaked out of happiness before Alex took her left hand in his and slid the ring on the appropriate finger.

They studied the ring happily before Harlow wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you so much." She whispered, her lips brushing against his.

"I love you too, Harlow." He said before pressing his lips against hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. I think this is where I'm going to end this story because this is going all over the place.
But... I have TWO new stories up so you should check 'em out.
An Alex Gaskarth and JohnO story: CLICK!!

and a JohnO story: CLICK!!!

Yeah... so if I decide that this really is the end... Thanks to those who read and stayed subscribed through my little funk or whatever that was where I didn't update for a long time. YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :)