Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Major Jerk-off and Captain Obvious

Walking into her house as a renewed blonde, Harlow found the door unlocked. Most likely Faye, she thought.

Inside, she heard and smelt someone cooking and that meant that the intruder was familiar to her... or just a crazy maniac who enjoyed cooking for it's victims. Turning in to the kitchen, she spotted Faye and Jack cooking in the whole chef get-up. The big white, poofy hats sat on their heads and aprons were tied at their waists. "W-O-W. Jack, you look sexy in that baby blue apron. That little poodle makes it soo- much more attractive." Harlow said, leaning in the doorway with a smirk.

He brushed the cloth flat against his legs. "Well thank you." He said. "I'd say you look nice too, but you're too professional for me right now."

Her jaw dropped slightly. "Thanks major jerk-off." She said grabbing a banana from the counter. She slid on the smooth surface. "What are you two losers doing anyway?"

"What's it look like? Cooking!" Faye said stirring the pot on the stove-top.

"And thank you Captain Obvious. Why are you cooking? In MY house? On MY stove?"

"Because, you have a date tonight." Jack said chopping celery.

She watched skeptically as he used precision cutting. "Should-should I trust you with that weapon?" She asked pointing at the shiny metal in his grip. He smiled and shook his head. "And I know I have a date tonight. Alex is coming over. Just like most nights."

"Ew, too much information!" Faye cried covering her ears accidentally flinging some of what ever she was cooking on Jack.

"Shut up. You talk dirtier than I do." Harlow said.

"You have a date with Alex... and Zack... and Anna." Faye said slowly.

"What? Who's Anna?"

"A girl Jack and I met yesterday."

Harlow gave them skeptical looks. "Are you effing serious? You gave some strange lady my address. What if she's a killer!?"

Jack smiled wiping the food off his sleeve. "Nope, she's not."

"How do you know?"

"Cause I gotta feeling that she isn't." He said eating a piece of celery and wrinkling his nose in disgust as he chewed. He pulled the trash can over and spit his chewed food out.

Faye pointed at him and nodded as he did so. "He's gotta feeling that she's not. See, it's perfectly safe."

"Fuck no! Jack's 'feelings' aren't reliable! Last time he had one, we ended up in friggin' Maine for nothing!"

Faye giggled. "That was soo- much fun. That was, until we hit that deer." Her expression turned sad. "That poor, poor deer. It didn't have a chance with Zack behind the wheel." She sniffled.

Jack dropped the knife and hugged Faye. She was crazy about animals. Why she didn't go to school to become a vet, well...no one really knew.

"Hey, hey! Off the dead deer subject! Who's the girl coming to my house?"

"Anna, you insensitive bitch." Faye said still hung up on the deer they killed.

Harlow gasped, pretending to be hurt. "Well, fine. If you're going to be like that I won't give you that ice cream."

Faye gaped. "Wha-what? Ice cream?"

Harlow laughed inwardly. Check mate, she thought. "Yeah."

Faye ran to her and embraced her friend in a hug. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Anna is really nice, she works at the coffee place on main, we said hello to her then. She's super sweet."

Harlow thought it over, "What ever, if she's crazy and kills me, I'm haunting both of your asses." She said.

Jack and Faye gulped, wide-eyed. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that fate. Now my best friend, I need you to go upstairs and get changed in to something sexy." She shoved her friend off the counter and to the foyer. "Go! Make yourself B-E-A-U-tiful." Faye cried.

"Wait, I told you two no coffee yesterday!" Harlow said, being shoved on the first step.

Faye laughed nervously, "Who said we got coffee?"

"You said you met her at the coffee shop."

"We just bought bagels." She said, obviously lying. "Now, go get ready for your date!" She cried changing the subject.

Harlow sighed and walked up the remainer of the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was extremely happy waking up to a ton of comments, thanks to those who did. I have a lot of silent subscribers out there... hint, hint, nudge, nudge. Tell me what you think! I promise I won't bite...hard. Just kidding, I swear to you on this story I won't bite. Now I gotta watch Dora the Explorer with Ace, my baby brother. Have an awesome day guys!-Autumn