Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Faye and Jack's Stupid Little Plans

Harlow walked down the steps in her flowy black desk as she tried tying the straps behind her neck. "I need help!" She said, turning her back to Faye so she could tie them for her. "How are you getting Zack over here anyway?"

"Oh, that's easy. We run in there with a jump rope, tie him up, throw him in the backseat of my truck, force him to get dressed into something nice and then drop him off here." Faye said.

Harlow turned to Jack with questioning eyes. "You aren't really doing that, are you?"

"No. We told him we're going to a fancy show and had an extra ticket. So, we told him to drive here and then we'd car pool. But really, he's just going to stay here." Jack said.

"Nice." Harlow admitted. "You two and your stupid little plans." She sighed.

Faye smiled. "Hey, look what the last one did. You got Alex, and I got Jack." She said, wrapping her arms around Jack's neck.

Harlow smiled. "Yeah, uh, I think you two should concentrate on cooking right now. I really don't want to deal with fires." The two immediately turned back to their cooking. "So, are you two staying tonight?"

"Hmm? No. We have our own plans." Jack said.

"Why couldn't you have a double date with Zack? Not that I mind, but it just seems weird that you'd cook here when you could do that at your own house."

Faye smiled as she stirred something on the stove-top. "Zack likes you better than anyone else. You're like a sister to him." She said. "So he won't act rude to the girl because you'll chew him out for being a jerk afterwards."

Harlow shrugged. "So true, so true." Zack and Harlow practically were brother and sister since Alex became her boyfriend.

<><><><>

The doorbell rang signalling that Zack had arrived. "Uh-oh, time for us to leave." Faye said pushing Jack towards the patio door. "Don't open the door until we leave."

Harlow rolled her eyes, "Okay, but he can see your truck parked in my driveway."

"Oh dang." Jack said. "Shit, anyway, we have to go! See ya Har., Alex."

"Bye bud." Alex waved just before the two slipped outside. He pulled the door open. "Zack! Hey, how goes it?"

He shrugged. "Are we really going to this boring, lame-ass show?"

Alex laughed. "No. We actually had a little change in plans." He said allowing his friend and band-mate inside.

Zack gave him a questioning look. He froze as he passed by the kitchen. "What the hell is this?" He asked gesturing to the set-up of the table. "Damn it, Faye and Jack did this, didn't they?"

"Yes, unfortunately. Her name is Anna, she isn't here yet. We have a double date tonight." Harlow said. "Sorry Zacky. If it helps, I hear she's nice."

"Where are those two?"

"They just ducked out the back door." Alex said, "And no, you can't go chase them down before your date." He said before Zack could ask.

Zack sighed. "I feel like a douche in these clothes." He admitted. Alex nodded, rolling his eyes at his own attire.

The doorbell rang. Harlow smiled, "Okay Zacky, go answer the door." She said straightening his shirt collar. "And be nice, or I'll never forgive you."

He groaned but walked to the door with a smile as the couple dodged in the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! just watched a little bit of Vh1 and "Nothing Personal" is 5 in the top five top best selling albums! Congrats to All Time Low! Happy birthday to my sister, Aubry today on her big seventh b-day, and now i need to go get an ice cube cause i burnt my hand cooking yesterday and it hurts. I guess Faye and Jack having more talent when it comes to cooking than I do. thanks for the comments! Keep it up! -Autumn