Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Time-Out Threats

Anna turned out to be a very nice girl to both Harlow and Zack's surprise. She was extremely nice, with her wavy strawberry blonde hair and wide green eyes. She was in to sports which was a plus for Zack and she was a very down to earth person which was a plus for Harlow.

Alex was the only one who seemed not to care if she was the girl for Zack or not. Zack, on the other hand, was falling for Anna. He made a mental note to call Jack and Faye to thank them as he and Anna left the house.

<><><><>

The start of tour came faster than Harlow expected. She got on the tour bus with her bag of clothes and a pillow tucked under her arm followed by Alex and Rian. Kara tagged along to wish her long-time boyfriend good-bye. As Harlow flopped on the couch and examined the place, she heard the two trouble makers before seeing them.

"WE'RE HERE!" Faye cried, hopping on the top step. "What's going on Har.?" The red-head asked excitedly.

"Not much." She said, perfectly at ease as Alex was doing his own thing in the back.

Jack ran on the bus and hopped on his friend, tossing his bags. "Ah! Hide me Har.! Zack's threatening to kill me!"

"What? Why?"

"Cause I caught him making kissy face with Anna!" He cried grabbing a folded blanket and covering both him and Harlow's body. "Shh, I'm not here." He said peeking out at Harlow. He ducked under the blanket again.

Zack ran up the steps and spotted Harlow. "Jack!" He yelled, grabbing the blanket and ripping the sheet off.

"Alex! Help! Your friends are attacking each other on my friend!" Faye yelled.

"Zack! Zack! Knock it off! You're hurting him!" Harlow yelled, trying to unwrap his fingers from Jack's neck.

Zack loosened his grip as Alex ran over. "What the fuck is going on?"

"He's being a prick!" Zack said, pointing his finger accusingly at the boy whimpering on Harlow.

"Jack?" Harlow asked in a motherly tone. "What did you do?"

"I caught-I caught him and Anna making kissy face and-and then I might have, er, um, found some water balloons, and, um, may have kinda threw them at the two."

Harlow smacked Jack across the head. "You're mean!" Faye was giggling uncontrollably. Alex chose to go with Faye's actions by laughing with her. "Jack, I think you know what you have to do." Harlow said raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"Hmm..." Jack said, looking at his finger nails. "Nope, I don't think I have to do anything."

"Jack." Harlow said sternly, putting her hands on her hips. "Apologize to Zachary and Anna." He pouted and slumped his shoulders. "Jack? Do you want a time-out?" He picked at his nails, ignoring her threat. "My time-outs aren't fun. I take away sugar, caffiene and make people eat carrots."

"Ew!" Jack cried. "Okay, fine." He groaned, "I'm sorry Zack and Anna."

"Like you mean it." Zack said crossing his arms over his chest.

Jack sighed dramatically. "O-KAY! I'm SORRY Zack and Anna... for interupting your suck-face session!" He yelled the last part as he ran out the bus door.

Harlow shook her head as Zack ran out after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! Somebody save me! I have to deal with little kids all day and one- scratch that-two extremely annoying soon-to-be seventh graders: AKA, my brother and his stupid friend Jarrett @ my sister's b-day party. & I have to babysit three kids 2nite on top of it. Help!

Thanks for comments =D! They mean a bunch. I believe the dares start in the next chapter -Autumn