Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Faye's Jealous Boyfriend Moment

Faye was dancing in the crowd as the boys played on stage. "Faye, this isn't a night club." Harlow said nudging her friend with her elbow.

"I have to dance while they're on stage, even when they talk." She simply stated.

Harlow crossed her arms. "Oh," She said once it clicked. "It's on your list, isn't it?"

Faye nodded. "Hell yeah. This fucking sucks, I'm getting thirsty." She whined. "Geez, I need to excercise more often, I'm out of shape."

Harlow shook her head. "You're the thinnest bitch I know. Hold on, I'll get you a Monster."

"Sweet!" She cried, not stopping her crazy dancing. Harlow made her way through the crowd, taking out her own list. She skimmed over the sheet, immediately refusing to do some of the dares and laughing at some of the others.

She pondered one that said: "Talk to me about the dare you have to do."

She looked at the color: green which meant Jack wrote it. She sighed at his actions and had to question his intelligence at times. He was a backwards one for sure. He did crazy, random things, but he had his brilliant moments...

Sometimes.

Harlow stood in line to get Faye's Monster. As she waited for her change, Faye came dancing up. Harlow watched her friend give the guy behind her a dirty glare. "Dude, you know who's girlfriend you're undressing with your eyes is, right?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at the guy. Harlow turned, unaware that anyone was even checking her out. "Alex Gaskarth's, and he's going to kick your ass if he sees you do it again." She threatened.

"Whoa." Harlow said handing her drink over and taking the change being held out to her. They walked back towards the concert. "You just sounded like a jealous boyfriend." Harlow said.

Faye shrugged. "Yeah, well, I look out for my friends." She said, "And you and Alex are my friends." Faye turned to the blonde. "Are you blind, he was staring at your sweet ass for ten minutes straight?"

"He was not you dramatizer!" Harlow said.

"He was too!"

"Faye, I left at twelve fourteen, it's twelve eighteen now. That's four minutes, not ten."

The red-head shrugged. "It could've been ten." She said simply, taking a drink from her energy drink.

"Yeah, mm-hm." Harlow said with a smile. "I have a sweet ass, huh?" She asked.

Faye sighed. "If I say yes will you pick up the pace?" Harlow nodded her head yes. "Fine then, yes. Now come on slow-poke!" Faye said grabbing her friend's wrist and dragging her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I hit writers block in the beginning of the chapter & i was stuck there for a long time. there was another dare besides faye's in it originally, but I changed it and got this^^ So, here's a very shitty update, but dares ARE coming up, promise. FOUR DAYS TIL I SEE ALL TIME LOW AT WARPED WITH MY SWEET, BITCH-ASS FRIENDS! Can't wait! Thanks for the comments! Sorry if I didn't thank you personally yet, i try to thank everyone, but i've been super busy! -Autumn