Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Water Fights and Nudity

Harlow and Faye walked back to their spots in front of the stage. "Where's Jack?" Faye asked, trying to take a drink without stopping her movements.

Harlow shrugged then looked up to Alex with questioning eyes. "Sorry guys, Jack's getting changed." Alex said. "So..." He trailed off. "Let's all strip. By the time Jack gets done-"

His words were interupted by screams from the fan-girls. Harlow and Faye spotted Jack walk out with nothing on but his guitar covering his junk. Harlow's jaw dropped. "Suck it Alex. I had my tight jeans on."

Alex laughed. "What? Were you wearing Faye's?"

"Yeah, they look fantastic on me." Jack said defensively.

"Are you saying they don't look great on Faye?" Zack asked.

"No." Jack said. "I'm just sayin' they look good on me too."

"Okay, anyway. You guys can oogle Jack's hawt bod while we sing this next song called Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't."

<><><><>

Harlow covered her eyes as she walked backstage. "Jack, you better have your 'stuff' covered up!"

"I do." He said.

She took her hands away from her eyes. "Ew! Jack!" She groaned, seeing him still in his birthday suit with his gutair. "That doesn't cover much." Jack shrugged, making Harlow make sure her eyes stayed on his face and face only. "Where's Alex?"

Rian shrugged. "Don't know. He ran off stage and I haven't seen him since."

Alex jumped out from a huge case with a rebel scream, loaded with a water gun and shot Zack directly in the face before moving on to the rest of the group.

Harlow dodged the water and crawled to safety. Jack was screaming like a girl. Suddenly, all screaming stopped along with the thudding of feet running to hiding spots. Just as Harlow peeked around the corner preparing to run to the bus, a hand covered her mouth from behind and pulled her close. "Now you're mine!" Alex whispered in her ear.

She turned to him. "Are you going to shoot me?"

"Shh, no. The guys have water guns hidden around here."

Harlow nodded.

Alex pulled her closer to him in the shadows as Rian walked through with a water gun in his hands. Harlow found herself holding her breath. "ALEX!" Jack shouted from somewhere. "Oh Alex! Come out, come out where ever you are." He chanted.

Harlow knew right after Jack shouted what Alex was going to do. "Alex!" Rian shouted.

Alex hopped out from their hiding spot and shot Rian, Jack and Zack as he ran out from behind a corner only to be sprayed by the three in return. "Damn it!" Zack sighed. "I'm out of ammunition."

"Diddo." Jack said. Harlow heard the guns be tossed on the ground before she walked out.

She giggled seeing the boys soaked. Jack somehow found Get Low shorts and was now wearing them. "Where's Faye? Did she get wet?"

Jack nodded. "Yeah, she hid somewhere."

Harlow smiled. "So I'm the only one who didn't get wet? Awesome!"

"Nuh-uh." Faye said from behind her. Before Harlow could even turn, a bucket of ice-cold water was dumped on her head.

She shrieked as the coldness. "You bitch!" She screamed spinning to face her friend.

Faye ran away with Harlow chasing behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
hate the ending to this one, but oh well. thanks for the comments! Tell me what you think- Autumn