Status: On hold for 'The Fighter'.

Hush Hush

Capítulo Uno

"Jade! Ven aquí ahora!" *Jade! Come here now!*

Ugh. Got caught again.

Jade walked up to her mother's desk with her head hung in shame.

"Jade, te pegan en este lagarto María camisa? " *Jade, did you stick this lizard in Maria's shirt?*

"Quizás." *Maybe.*

"Jade.." Her mother, other know her as La Sra. Castillo; threatened her daughter one last time.

"¡Está bien! Lo hice! Puse el lagarto muerto en su camisa! Pero ella me llamó feo!" *Okay! I did it! I put the dead lizard in her shirt! But she called me ugly! *

"No!" *Did not!* Maria yelled in defense. Of course it was a lie to protect herself.

"¡Mentiroso!" *Liar!* Jade was getting overwhelmed by the need to prove Maria wrong, prove her mother that she was telling the truth, and getting angry at the fact Maria is lying in her mother's face.

"Espera, muerto?! " *Wait, dead?!*

Jade let it slip that the lizard was dead when it wasn't even apparent.

Oh, no.

"María, ir a casa. Me referiré a la pena de Jade." *Maria, go home. I will deal with the punishment for Jade.*

Maria huffed and stalked out of the school house with her bag in one hand and her nose in the air.

"Esa chica se ahogan cuando llueve si no tiene la nariz de que el aire." *That girl will drown when it rains if she doesn't take that nose out of the air.* Benita murmured silently to herself, but loud enough for her daughter to hear.

"Mamá, lo siento si me decepciona usted." *Mom, I'm sorry if I disappointed you.*

"Usted no hizo tal cosa. " *You did no such thing.* Benita smiled warmly at her daughter before gathering both their things and locking the classroom door. Jade ran to all the windows and pulled down the curtains and walked over to her mother.

"¿Estás listo? " *You ready?*

"Sí " *Yes*

Jade grabbed her mother's arm feeling that breath-taking sensation when she apparated to their house.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's been 5 years since Jade has been in a classroom full of children. She's been home schooled since her powers started to arise. Maria still walked along the street glaring at the house from time to time. Jade would just jinx her, secretly, of course. Her grandmother took care of her while her mother still worked during the day; at night time, before bed her mother would teacher her Potions, Defensive spells, Charms, incantations, Transfiguration, History of Witches and Wizards. Jade knew that her mother graduated from a girls school in France. Which led to her knowing French as well as English. But she never received a letter stating that she had been acknowledged by the wizardry community. She was the odd one out.

"Jade? Quiero decirles un secreto. Pero no se puede dejar saber a tu mamá. Ok? " *Jade? I wanna tell you a secret. But you can't let your mom know. Ok?*

"Abuela, ¿por qué se susurrando? " *Grandma, why are you whispering?*

"Porque usted tiene que saber. Hay otra escuela, en Inglaterra, que imparte el mismo tipo de niños que Beau porras enseñar." *Because you have to know. There is another school, in England, that teaches the same kind of kids that Beau Batons teach.*

"¿Por qué me dices esto?" *Why are you telling me this?*

"Porque creo que usted debería ser capaz de interactuar con chicos de tu edad, mientras que el aprendizaje de la misma cosa que está aprendiendo aquí. Quiero que tengas amigos. Para tener un primer amor, pero su madre wont escúchame." *Because I believe you should be able to interact with kids your age while learning the same thing you are learning here. I want you to have friends. To have a first love; but your mother wont listen to me.*

"¿Así que quieres hablar con ella? ¿Es eso? ¿Por qué no puedo ir a la mamá de la vieja escuela?" *So you want me to talk to her? Is that it? Why can't I go to Mom's old school?*

"Ser sutil cuando le dices, y Francia no es segura por el momento." *Just be subtle when you tell her; and France is not safe at the moment. *

Jade did not understand when her Abuelita told her that France was not safe, but didn't let her get botherd by it. She just smiled and went back to daydreaming outside the window.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

That was last month, it took 2 burnt banners(burnt on her mother's part), nights of arguments and yelling before her mothr agreed to send an owl to the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He complied a list of 6th year things that needed to be bought. Jade had no idea how and where they were to obtain everything on the list but Benita told her daughter to trust her and not to worry.
So today Jade, her mother, and(to much of Jade's mother's discomfort) her grandmother were going to a place called Diagon Ally to get her much needed supplies.

"Maldita sea, Jade está listo todavía?" *Damn it, Jade are you ready yet!?*

"Sí Sí! Estoy listo." *Yea Yea! I'm ready.*

Jade came running down the stairs charging into the fireplace before all the green fire was gone.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Jade, seguir el ritmo. Es fácil perderse." *Jade, keep up. It's easy to get lost.*

"Mom? Why are you still speaking Spanish?"

Her mother sighed. "Force of habit. Now come; you need to get fitted into your robes and then you can rome around by yourself while i try to contain your Abuelita.
Jade looked around them to notice something missing; something rather important.

"Mother?"

"Hmm?"

"Where is Abuelita?"

Her mother gasped and looked around frantically looking for her eccentric mother-in-law.

"I'll go find her. Don't go far."

"I won't."

Jade waved her mother good bye and walked forward only to bump into someone quite sturdy and fell on her ass.

"Ow..."

"Oi! Padfoot! What's the matter with you?!"

"Nothing, Prongs. Whatever might you mean?"

"How about the stunning young lady who walked into you?"

"It's not my fault that she wasn't watching."

"No. It was yours for getting to close to her in the first place."

"Oh, shush, Moony."

"Both of you shut it. Excuse my idiot friends." The one named Prongs helped Jade up from the floor.

Prong...? What a peculiar name...

"My name is James Potter."

Oh, nickname... He he....

The one classified as Padfoot was smirking. "I'm Sirius Black."

She nooded and looked towards the one named Moony. "Remus Lupin."

James spoke up. "We have another friend. His name is Peter Pettigrew; but he has gone somewhere recently and we have yet to find him."

"I'm Jade Castillo." She itroduced herself with a spanish accent.

"A spaniard! Of course..." Sirius declared.

"Shut it, Padfoot." Remus scoled.

"What it explains alot." Siruis said, sheepish.

Who knew English boys were so peculiar....

"Where are you from exaclty?" James asked.

"Canary Islands, Spain." She answed timidly.

"So, excuse us for wondering, what are you doing here?" Remus asked.

"I'm going into my 6th year of training."

"Where do you train?" Siruis asked.

"I used to train at home, now I'm going to attend Hogwarts for my 6th year."

Their mouths went agape.

"Y-your going to Hogwarts?" James stuttered.

"Yes. Is there somethig wrong?" She was worried that she had something wrong and ruined her first chance at making friends.

"No. In fact that's perfect." Sirius exclaimed.

"How so, Padfoot?" Remus asked suspiciously.

Sirius stuttered before he could answer. James smirked and wrapped his arm around Jade's shoulder.

"We'll show you around. We know the best places around for what ever needs you... need." He chuckled and showed different shops until they came to a candy shop; and her mother trying to get her grandmother from being thrown out.

Oh, no...
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/green_bloo_chesse/set?id=9183490
Sorry for the time changes. c: