Status: On hold for 'The Fighter'.

Hush Hush

Capítulo Dos

Oh, no... They can't see my crazy, bickering relatives! At least not now....
Jade thought fast.
"Uh-Hey what's that store over there?"
They all looked and noticed she was pointing at the Quidditch store; rooted in the opposite direction of the candy store.
Prongs and Padfoot smiled deviously and started to pull her to it. Of course, things don't always go her way...

"Just a second, I need chocolate for school and if James and Sirius get in the Quidditch store they'll never leave." Remus pipped in.

Jade inwardly groaned and sighed. "Let's go."
She walked in front of them to see her grandmother yelling at the store clerk and vice versa. Mother was in the corner already given up and shaking her head in disappointment.

"Hola, mamá." Jade waved to her mother.

"Mamá?" The boys asked simultaneously.

"Jade? Oh, estoy muy contenta de que esté aquí. Por favor, dígale a su abuela a salir de la tienda empleado por sí solo." *Jade? Oh, I'm so glad you're here. Please tell your grandmother to leave the store clerk alone.* Her mother pleaded.

"Okay. Uh, Mamá, This is James, Sirius, and Remus. They go to my school."

"Oh, how nice. You boys stay back here with me while Jade goes and straightens out her grandmother."
The boys agreed and watched attentively as Jade went to where her grandmother was cursing in Spanish, while the clerk was scared out of her wits.

"ABUELA!"

Her Abuelita turned around having heard her granddaughter.

"¿Por qué estás acosando la secretaria?" *Why are you harassing the clerk?*

"Porque ella me trató como un idiota. Que no soy." *Because she treated me like an idiot. Which I am not.*

Jade gave a confused glance at her mother in the front of the store; she turned around and faced the store clerk.

"Excuse me, but my grandmother says that you mistreated her. Is this true?"

The store clerk was scared to talk so Jade turned back to her Abuelita.
"No se preocupe por ella, la abuela. Ella lo suficientemente estúpido sin su gritando." *Don't worry about her, Grandma. She stupid enough without your yelling.*

Her Abuelita stuck her tongue out to the clerk and followed Jade to her mother and the boys who all had different expressions on their faces.
James looked awed.
Sirius looked ready to leave.
And Remus looked confused.

"Hola!" Linda, Jade's Abuelita, greeted the boys as if nothing happened.

"Uh, hello." James was timid. Which scared Jade into thinking that they probably would stop talking her after this incident.

"Linda, the boys were just saying how they were showing Jade around. Would you might want to get a drink while they walk around?"
Jade's guardians were trying to make them friends by leaving them by themselves. Linda responded. "Sure, I was wondering if they have any wine?..."

They're already walking away before they boys could make excuses. Jade was looking rather unamused by her relatives.
Her mother turned around and spoke to Jade.

"Be careful, cariño."

"I will." Jade and the boys waved and turned to each other. Jade shuffled with her feet for a moment and refused to look any of them in the face.

"You guys don't have to show me around if you don't want to." She quietly said.

Sirius wrapped his arm around Jade's waist. "Nah... I happen to be impressed by your grandmother."

"And I happen to want to go to that Quidditch store now." James grumbled.
Jade laughed and grabbed his arm; skipping to the store.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After that Quidditch store they went to a lot of fun places. Zonko's Joke Shop, The Shrieking Shake, The Three Broomsticks, and other stores. The boys told her about Hogwarts and the houses and they hoped she would be put into Griffyndor. When her Mother and Grandmother apparated back to the house; she quickly fell asleep to the possibilities that could come from her new friends and life.