Status: On hold for 'The Fighter'.

Hush Hush

Capítulo Tres

"Jade! ¡Apúrate! Levantarse o tendrá que perder el tren!" *Jade! Hurry up! Get up or you'll miss the train! *

Jade woke up to her mother's yelling in an instant. She was so rushed that she fell off her bed but manged to get her dress on and get everything ready.

Her Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/blue_travles/set?id=10561416

She was ready in 5 minutes. Which was a record in a house full of women.

"¿Estás listo, nena?" *You ready, baby?*

"Sí." *Yes.*

"Bueno." *Good.*

They joined hands again; including Linda, much to more of Benita's dismay.
It's not that Benita hates her mother in-law; it's just that her darling mother in-law is eccentric in public. Benita loves her like her own mother; of course thats because she never had a mother herself. Nor did she have a father; but that changed when she met her late husband. they were children at the time but they grew up to be best friends, and later man and wife. Benita has had dreams of Jade having the same experience. She prays for it; but she can't help but feel that her daughter is going to mature even more in her time away from home. Jade is very advanced in her magic; so much that she doesn't need a wand. Just a steady mind; and a load of focus. Which is easy for Jade. Perhaps.... too easy.

"Mamá! ¡Apúrate! Tu me va a hacer tarde!" *Mom! Hurry up! Your going to make me late!*

Benita laughed as her daughter ran through the crowd like a first year.

"Reduzca la velocidad. Tienes tiempo." *Slow down. You have time.*

"Entonces ¿por qué me despierto, como iba a ser tarde?" *Then why did you wake me like I was going to be late?*

"Yo no esperaba que te listo que rápido, querida." *I didn't expect you to get ready that fast, darling.*

They smiled at each other as Linda stopped in front of them; making the mother-daughter couple bumped into her.

"Linda, lo que le pasa a usted?" *Linda, what's wrong with you?!*

"We are here!" She screamed in even more excitement than your average first year.

"Told they would be here."
Jade turned around to see her friends.

"Peter, Sirius, James, Remus!" She jumped on all of them at once; almost knocking them over. But no girl can knock down 4 grown boys.

"Well, that was a mouth full." James said.

The group laughed. Benita came up from behind Jade.

"Well, I see that your in good hands."

"Really good hands; huh, Padfoot?" James murmured to Sirius.

"Shut up." He whispered to James and smiled innocently to Jade who just glared at them from the corner of her eye.

"Jade? I want you to be careful." Her mother pleaded.

Remus came and wrapped his arm around Jade shoulders. "No worries, Mrs. Castillo. We'll take good care of her." He smiled confidently.

"See, Mom. I'll be fine." Jade kissed her mother's cheek and hugged her tight. Jade moved to her grandmother and did the same. She smiled at them and faced her friends. James already picked up her luggage and was waiting for her to join them. With one last look at her mother she took her shoes and ran towards the pillar between platforms 9 and 10; with the marauders following suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
cc: