Remember the Time

Abbey Jones former wife of Michael Jackson, finally breaks a eleven year old silence and tell the story of how she found herself bound to the king of pop a musical genius of the twentieth century, and became the most legendary muse in the history of pop. The woman who inspired Jackson's "Remember the time" and Bon Jovi's anthem "always" Abbey Jones has written a book that is rich and raw, funny and heartbreaking—and totally honest.

so you like my description?
  1. Preface
    hope you like it ;)
  2. Childhood in an orphanage
    first chapter :D
  3. A new father
    abbey goes to nyc with quincy and tells how they got along.
  4. Modeling
    abbey tells how she became a model and how she confessed her love to michael.
  5. Michael
    abbey talks about her love for michael and how their relationship blossomed.
  6. Mrs. Jackson
    abbey explains hers and micheal's relationship from the moment it was official till the moment they were engaged.
  7. A new beggining
    abbey marries michael and tells how things were from then in her life.
  8. Neverland
    abbey talks about the famous ranch and their time there.
  9. The Muse
    abbey tells how she forgave michael and how the nightmare of doubts confusion and passion began.
  10. Him
    abbey meets john and michael finds out.
  11. Surprises
    abbey decides to show michael how much he means to her, and also finds out something that will make him sweep her off her feet :) [no other than michael this time x)]
  12. Complications
    abbey's baby is coming with complications.
  13. Things fall apart
    abbey and michael's love is gone.