Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Eleven.

I opened the trashy door, and what I found inside was nothing like I expected. The room was beautiful. The walls were a light aqua color and the ceiling a musty black. The room was mostly taken up by a king sized bed that was pushed up against one of the walls, a black bed set that matched the ceiling was on it. The walls had no artwork and just one window that was boarded up. There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall on the other side of the room from the bed. A small dresser was placed under the window, it was perfect. This was my dream bedroom.

I walked over to the bed and laid on top of the black silky sheets and closed my eyes. My life drastically changed in the past two days. I found my brother, well, his friends found me, which is good. But, I found out he's a vampire, but hes a good vampire, which is okay I guess? But, I no longer live a safe, happy life; my freedom is completely gone. I have to be afraid of a mythical creature. I have to hide from a filthy killer.

"That's not very nice Rylynne." A voice said, appearing in the back of my head. "You shouldn't talk about me like that, babe. I saved your life." Brendons voice whispered in my head. How in the hell can he reach me in this room. I thought I was supposed to be safe here.

"Fuck off, Urie. You ruined my god damn life, you fucking claimed me!" I said back to him in my head, holding back my tears. "How in the hell am I supposed to life my life." I whispered out loud to my empty room.

"Ruined your life?" Brendon said angrily, it was like I could feel his rage take over my body. "You shouldn't go around talking shit if you don't know your facts, little girl. Beckett was coming for you. He was coming to fucking claim you. But I found you and drug you back to your place, hoping that you would know better." He exclaimed, slowly calming down, I could feel his anger fleeing my body. "He was going to when we ran into you the second time, but I had already left my mark. Would you rather he mark you or me? Trust me when I say that I am the better candidate. He would have killed you, Rylynne. You should be thanking me."

"How do I know that I can trust you, Urie. I don't know you. How do I know that your not lying to me?" I asked him strongly. "I will not fall for your sick little games." I can't trust him.

"You're right, you shouldn't trust me. But remember the first time we met? I was the one that saved you from becoming Beckett's slave. I saved your life." Brendon said. This isn't helping me think.

"I-I just dont know. Can I please have time to think about this. I really want to believe you." I said, Brendon was breaking down my walls, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I can't let myself believe him, what he was saying was making so much sense. But, what if he was using his mind control.

"Let me prove myself to you." He said. There's no way that I'm going to let him charm his way in. "Meet me infront of the coffee shop you used to work at, 10:00 tomorrow evening. Nobody has to know about it, just wake up early and leave at dusk and arrive home late." He said, and I my heart was pulling me to go. I need to find out the truth.

"Okay." I whispered into my dark room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe? Recommend?
Thanks for the comments guys(: