Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Twelve.

I woke up the next morning, well, night, not knowing where I was. I panicked for a minute then I remembered everything from the night before. I can not meet Brendon later. I don't know what I was thinking, he's a killer, I can't ever trust a Dandy. A swift knock jumped me out of my thoughts, and Jon's voice floated through my door.

"Rylynne, you up?" His voice came through my door as a whisper, "Can I come in?" he said a little more loudly. Should I tell Jon about Brendons request? Maybe Jon would come with me as a safety blanket, in case Brendon tries to bite me.

"Don't you do it." Brendon's voice floated through my head. I would never bite you, sweetheart. The tone of his voice ran chills up my spine, like I want to go and meet him now.

"Rylynne?" Jon said cracking my door open a little and peeking his head in, smiling when he saw me sitting up. "I see you've changed your sleep schedule so quickly." He said, his voice held humor in it. I smiled and laughed a little bit nodding my head at him. "Anyways, the guys and I are going out hunting tonight, and there's no way in hell that I'm leaving you here alone. So, get up and get dressed! You are going hunting with us!"

"Jon, I don't think that's such a good idea, what if Brendon tries taking me away from you guys?" I asked, watching him cross the room over to my bed, sitting on it. If I don't show up at the coffee shop, he will be hunting with the Dandy's for sure.

"I don't think that the Dandy's will be coming out tonight, we are targeting a different clan tonight, they are much smaller than the Dandy's, less powerful. They're called the Hustlers. They're teamed up with the Dandy's, trying to become more powerful. Eventually they will break off and expand their clan." Jon said, and I sighed. I guess even if I was planning on meeting Brendon I wouldn't be able to. Sneaking off would just be a death wish.

"Alright, I will be down after I get changed." Jon left the room, and I got dressed into skinny jeans, a faded Beatles tee, and converses. I threw my red hair up into a tight pony tail and did my usual light makeup. I went down stairs and the guys were all there sitting on the beat up couches in their hunter attire.

The guys told me to stay as close to them as possible, and never ever leave their sight. They agreed to have one of them at my side at all times, keeping me as safe as possible. And before I knew it we were out the door and walking the empty streets of Chicago. We walked for at least a mile, Pete and Ryan navigating with their vampire senses.

We came up a small alley that opened up into a housing development, and that's when Pete and Ryan took a defensive stance.

"Mother fucker." Pete whispered under his breath, and the hairs on my arms stood up. "Hustlers, and it looks like the Dandy's decided to grace us as well." I felt my whole body start to shake, that means Brendon's here. The guys split up, lining up across from the clan of vampires, Jon keeping me behind him, hiding me from them.

"Ah, Pete; Long time no see." A sly voice said from across the street. Jon's head was blocking me, so I couldn't see what was actually going on.

"Gaskarth." Pete said back in a harsh voice. "Still leaching onto the Dandy's after all these years? I thought you would have grown up by now. Hm, I guess not."

"At least I'm not the one fighting with humans on my team, and hiding a weak little girl from us. She smells like she would be a lovely little snack." The man known as Gaskarth said, and I gripped onto the back of Jon's shirt. I knew they would know I was here.

I see you. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the first chapter that I haven't had written down in a notebook. I have no idea what's going to happen in this story! Thank you for the comments! I started writing this story two years ago, so I am very happy that you guys think my writing style has improved.

I want to take a moment and recognize the girl that died at Warped Tour the other day. Taylor Nesseth, you are forever in my heart. Google her if you haven't heard about it, my thoughts go to her family.

I couldn't help but add a little All Time Low love in here.
Comments make me want to update!