Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Sixteen

When I walked in the door I felt suffocated. Everyone asking me different questions about what happened, Patrick basically in tears apologizing for leaving me to fend for myself. I just kind of stood there while everybody latched on to me, my face expressionless. I guess I need to pretend I was terrified cause Brendon 'kidnapped' me. I made my face turn sour, making my eyes tear up. The whole group went silent.

"Ry, babe, it's okay. You don't need to be scared anymore, you're at home, safe." Jon whispered and hugged me close to his chest. "What happened?" He asked quietly after a moment of silence. I pretended to wipe my face off, and sniffled a little bit. I hope they believe me, I hope they don't see through my cover up story.

"I, uh.." I stopped slightly, gaining my thoughts. "After Patrick left, Brendon appeared out of nowhere. He pinned me to the wall, without even touching me. It felt like he was using his freaky mind control thing on me again. He yelled at me, threatened to kill me right then and there. But then, a Hustler came at us, and he, uh, teleported us to the Dandy mansion. And then Beckett showed up, and everything from there is blank. I woke up in the woods about a mile away from here." My voice wavering slightly with every word. "So, I ran here, and tada, here we are now." I whispered.

"You don't remember anything after Beckett showing up?" Pete said angrily and I shook my head. "I bet they wiped your memory. Have you checked yourself for bite marks? Try to remember what happened. You could be a vampire for all we know. Maybe we should lock you away to protect ourselves!? Pete spat at me, rambling on and on. "I fucking knew it was a bad idea to take you in. You can never trust anybody associated with those monsters." He growled.

"Pete, don't you think your being a little fucking harsh?" Jon yelled at him. "Leave my sister the hell alone, she just got kidnapped and god knows what else happened to her." Pete rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room cussing. "We aren't going to lock you up. I promise. I'll go talk to Pete." And with that he was out of the room, following Pete. Patrick pulled me over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"Rylynne. That was so irresponsible of me, this is all my fault. You could have died, the blood would have been on my hands. I feel like the worst human being on earth. I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me." Patrick looked like a kicked puppy. I grabbed his hand, and looked into his eyes.

"Pat, this is in no way your fault. I should have staked him, but I chickened out. It's over. I'm home and safe, we learned from our mistakes, now lets move on. We still got to crack this stupid claim." I said with a smile, and he nodded. "If you keep blaming this on yourself its just going to slow everything down, Pat. We need you. You're our brains." Patrick laughed, and nodded again. "Go crack that shit! I'm going to bed, maybe I will remember something." We both went our separate ways. As soon as I was up the stairs in my room with my door closed I let out the breath I was holding and smiled.

"So?"

"They bought it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look. An update! People don't like commenting, so thanks to the last commenter, I decided to update. About time huh? Sorry.

When I started this story, I liked Jon, but now I could really care less about him, yeah his music is good and everything, he just, doesnt impress me anymore.

I really wish there were more Brendon/oc stories on this site. I've read all the old ones.

If anybody has any awesome story ideas for this story, lemme know!