Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Two.

I have no idea how long I was curled up to my door crying. I finally pulled myself up off the floor, and into my small bathroom. I looked at my sad, broken appearance. My usually pure, icy green eyes were dark and bloodshot. The skin covering my face and neck was red and blotchy. My hair that I always have styled to perfection was knotted and frayed. I was still shaking, with tears rolling down cheeks. It’s times like these that I needed Jon.

Jon was my best friend, and brother who was recruited by the hunters. They took him because they thought Jon was going to be the Dandies next target. Why they didn’t take me also is beyond me. They took him while I was at work, and the day we moved into our apartment, so I never got to say goodbye. He was just; gone.

I slowly tore my gaze away from the broken girl in the mirror. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face, it relaxing my whole body. My mind was still racing with questions, but one question stood out of them all; Why did he keep me alive? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts, and slowly stripped my clothes from my hot sticky body, and then turned the shower on.

I looked in the mirror at the place where the man grabbed me, there was a bruise forming. I groaned and stepped in my shower. My crazy thoughts were finally at rest as the hot water trickled down my stressed, tense body. My eyes slowly closed, and my thoughts were cleared.

After about twenty minutes I was done with my shower. I stepped out of the shower slowly, enjoying the warm air that filled the room. I then dressed in my pajamas, and walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I crawled into my bed and then turned off the light. My eyes closed and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

It was one of those nights where you have the oddest dream. It was of the mystery man and I, as we were walking to my apartment. It was as if someone wanted me to see what happened only an hour before in a new perspective. I looked like a little lost puppy being dragged on a leash. The mans eyes looked deep in thought, but his face was like stone, no emotion showing what so ever. But, when we got to the apartment, his eyes softened a bit, and he even had a slight smile pulling on his lips. When I entered my apartment, my dream showed him. He was smiling like a maniac. Why though? Why was I seeing this dream? How did I just see him?

My eyes suddenly snapped open, and I screamed at the sight before my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this one goes out to my one commenter Freddie Mercury! Thank you so much! You totally rocked my world!