Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Four.

My eyes grew wide as his lips moved, He nearly growled the words that came out of his mouth. “You will not make a noise, you will not try to escape, or I will kill you.” He said and I nodded my heard and his eyes narrowed. “You got it?”

“Yeah.” I whispered quietly and he rolled his eyes. I wonder if he knows who I am, if he remembers me. I was shaking like a leaf, as he looked deep in thought. He was so still as he held my arms above my head as he though, as if he were a statue.

“What’s your name human?” He asked in the same harsh voice as before. He doesn’t remember me. Should I tell him the truth? What if he doesn’t believe me?

“Rylynne.” I replied, telling the truth.

“Full name?” He asked rolling his eyes, and I swallowed hard.

“Rylynne Hayley W-Walker.” I replied and his eyes grew wide, and then his gaze became confused.

“Jons’ sister?” He asked, and I nodded slowly. “The hunter Jon?” He asked again. There‘s another Jon? I nodded once, and eyes became wide once more. Jon's alive.

“He’s alive? Where is he? Is he okay? Is he human?” I yelled, and his hand was on my mouth once more.

“Don’t tell anyone about me being here.” He growled, and then he was gone. He ran and leapt out of my open window. Why did I leave it open? Did I? Why did Pete come into my apartment? Why is he looking for me all of a sudden? I fell asleep once again, but this time, not being woken up my a vampire over my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why does this story suck when I read it? It gets way better I promise. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I love you guys. How about some more of the amazing comments?