Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Six.

Ryan waited patiently for the shop to close, sitting in the far corner alone. Finally, the shop closed and Ryan and I left without a word spoken. As we walked the Chicago streets the only sound was the occasional passing car, and our feet scraping against the cool, wet pavement. Ryan led me to the bad part of Chicago, and I looked around nervously. The streets were abandoned, there was not a soul around; it was dead silent.

Then I heard it. The shoes. Ryan swore silently under his breath and then quickened our pace, but the footsteps got louder, as did Ryans swearing. I knew that something bad was going to go down, so I started to shake in fear; Ryan noticed that, and took my hand in his and laced our fingers, his cold touch calming me a bit. Then, a dark menacing laugh filled the empty streets making me jump and let out a squeak. Ryans hand shot over my mouth, so I glared at him, and he removed it. Then, their clan appeared.

“Mr. Ross, It has been way to long.” The tall lanky man in the front of the group said pleasantly, he was obviously the leader. Ryan growled at the man, and then bared his fangs and hissed at him. I observed the group, but my eyes fell onto the man on the leaders right. It was him, and he was staring right back at me. “Now now, Ryan, why don’t you introduce me to your beautiful lady friend? What’s your name gorgeous?” He asked, and Ryans grip on my hand tightened. “Don’t be afraid sweetheart. I don’t bite; hard. Even ask Brendon here.” He said, nodding his head over to his right hand man who’s name I now know. Brendon. I think Jon knew him.

“Leave her alone, Beckett.” Ryan spat at him, and ‘Beckett’ just smirked. My eyes were still glued to Brendon.

“I thought I told you not to break curfew Rylynne.” Brendons harsh voice ran through my head. My eyes grew wide, and I nervously glanced around. I opened my mouth to speak, but his voice entered my head again. “Don’t. Only you can hear me, only speak through your head.” He snapped, and I swallowed hard.

Whatever was going on with Ryan, Beckett, and the rest of the Dandies no longer concerned me. My complete attention was on Brendon, and Brendon alone, it was almost as if he was controlling me once again. How is he doing this to me? Is it mind control? Brendon smirked.

“Rylynne,” Ryan hissed, grabbing my arm roughly, “we’re leaving now.” He growled, tightening the grip he had on my arm. He started to drag me away from the group when I heard a tiny voice. I roughly pulled my arm away from Ryan and stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?