Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Seven.

“Who was that girl, Bilvy?” The girls voice was so quiet that I barely caught it. She sounded as if she was afraid to ask, it came out like a whimper. I turned around and searched the big group for the girl and spotted her standing almost entirely behind Beckett. She was a very skinny, short girl with bleach blond hair, nearly white, that almost went past her shoulders, and unnaturally icy blue eyes. She was wearing an elegant black and red ball gown, and had a small silver bow perched atop her head.

“Shut up Tally.” Beckett hissed and then raised his hand, as if he was going to hit her, so she winced and shrunk back. Williams eyes met mine and he smirked, “Enjoying the show Sweetheart?” I just shook my head and finally turned back around and nodded my head to Ryan, telling him I was ready to leave. Who was that girl? Why does she look so familiar?

“Ryan, who was that girl?” I asked him softly as we walked together in the darkness. He just shook his head and continued walking even faster. “Ryan! Slow down!” He just ignored me, and kept walking, and it was starting to make me mad. “Damnit Ryan who the hell was she?” I yelled and stopped. I swear he growled when he turned towards me. He took two large strides towards me and grabbed my arms roughly.

“Beckett’s fiancé. Tally Michelle Ross. She is, no, was my sister. She ditched me and the guys when the Dandies decided to make their clan bigger. She got bit, and she chose to be with him instead of me. She didn’t care that me, Jon, and Spencer, her best friends, were turned. Happy? She’s not worth trying anymore. Happy?” His sister, that’s why she looked so familiar.

“Rye, I-”

“Just drop it. I’m over it.” Ryan snapped, and I knew that I better not push him any further. The rest of the walk was awkwardly silent. He led me through countless alleys and made several turns, until we finally reached an old beat up warehouse. I looked over to Ryan who just gave me a small smile. He opened the door and entered a cluttered living room.

“Ryan, that you?” A very familiar voice said, and then he walked into the room, my apartment raider. His eyes fell upon me and he took a step back. “You!” The short man yelled, and then glared. “Jon,” he said loudly, “I’d get in here if I was you.” Pete’s face showed fear, and Ryan looked accomplished. Moments later a man walked into the room, and he looked frustrated.

“What?” He asked, obviously very annoyed. “I was finally getting a better lead on her.” He said, and then his eyes fell onto me. “R-Rylynne?” He asked, and then everything hit me. This is my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.