Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Eight.

This is the person I’ve been looking for for years. Standing in the same room as me. Everything about him the same as before. This is unbelievable.

“Jonathan?” I asked, my voice very weak, sounding as if I was going to burst into tears. Jons face lit up and he took four long strides and engulfed me into a much needed hug. “Jon.” I cried, tears forcefully cascading down my cheeks and staining Jons brown v-neck. “I miss you so much, you have no idea. Everything’s been so hard.” I said quickly, and squeezed him tighter.

“I missed you too baby sister, so much.” He mumbled into my hair. We stood like that for minutes, just trying to grasp the beautiful reality. Ryan and Pete left the room leaving me and Jon to catch up a bit. We didn’t do much talking, we were still in the same position when Pete and some blond chubby guy walked into the room arguing.

“Pete calm down, Brendon’s not going to come here looking for her.” The man snapped, and Pete rolled his eyes. Jon pulled out of the hug and wiped his eyes.
“How do you know that Patrick! How do we know that we can even trust her!” Pete yelled and then pointed at me. The man that I now know by the name of Patrick sighed and shook his head, and shot me an apologetic glance.

“Don’t you dare question my sisters innocence Wentz! Obviously she’s not Dandy! When Ryan walked her home they ran into Beckett and his sick little army and he had no idea who she was!” Jon yelled, fists clenched tight. He was so worked up his face was bright red and his whole body was trembling. I took his hand and unclenched it, which seemed to calm his down, for his face returned to its normal pale color. I don’t want to know how Jon knows about our walk home.

“What the fuck ever. If anything suspicious or bad happens its all on you, Walker. Sure, I’ll help protect her or whatever, but I am not going to be anything close to friends with her. I don’t want to be anywhere near anything that Urie has claimed.” Pete said, and then crossed his arms. The room fell quiet and I just stood there awkwardly. I didn’t know if I should be offended or not. I don’t understand anything that’s happened in the past two hours. And what did he mean claimed. I am not anybodys property.

“Claimed?” I asked quietly, looking from Pete to Patrick to Jon, who seemed to be having a silent conversation.

“Ryles, Pete doesn’t know-”

“I do to know what I’m talking about, Walker. You cant hide her from him forever and you know that. You know what, I’ll be the bad guy once again and tell her what’s really going on.” Pete said and then turned to me. “Urie has claimed you. Which means that if any other vampire or human bites you, or touches you in a way that’s more than friendly, they’re dead. Your blood, body, and sole is Uries. He can do anything he wants with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, it's been a long time. Comment?

Edit;;
You all should check out my 2 one-shots!
Andddd; If you guys know of any other amazing Brendon Urie stories, you should let me know!