Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Nine.

"I I-uh don't know what to say exactly. Is there a way to become unclaimed? Can I break the bond?" I asked my voice wavering slightly. How did this even happen? I shouldn't have ever let Ryan take me to this terrible place, Jon being here or not. This guy could just track me down and kill me.

"Sorry to break the news sweetheart, but you can't become unclaimed, well, unless Urie kicks the bucket. With Uries mind and Becketts strength and powers, you're shit out of luck." Pete said flatly. This is it. I'm screwed. Anger started boiling up inside of me as I looked at each person in the room. Each of them were just looking down at their feet, with hopeless expressions on each of their faces, well, except for Pete, who was looking at me with a smart look on his face.

"So I am just supposed to sit here and wait for this; this monster to track me down or whatever so he can turn me into a fucking vampire or eat me." I yelled, standing up from my spot on the couch. "You guys can't just fucking sit there while this guy is tracking me down!"

"Rylynne." Jon said walking over to me and sitting me back down on the couch. "Brendon isn't going to eat you or turn you into a vampire. We won't let him get close to you. Your just supposed to sit here and let us protect you. We will kill him. And you will be free again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thinking about bringing this back. But it's up to you guys. Comment?
(Sorry it's short)