‹ Prequel: Only the Lonely

Lonely People

Different people, same old story. Lonely people, with no where to belong.

Sydney Greene is a simple farm girl living in Oklahoma. She's a quiet girl, barely speaking, not to teachers, not to peers. She's not shy though. She's just not a talker. She's smart, but don't tell that to anyone. Everyone thinks she's dumb, they hastle her, all because she chooses not to talk to them. Gee, I wonder why? She's a nobody in a school of somebodies.

One of those somebodies? Eric Thomas. He's with the crowd. All he wants is to fit in and he doesn't care who he takes down with him. After awhile he becomes friendly with Syd, although that's against the crowd's wished. He soon realizes that maybe fitting in isn't everything.

In the end will Syd be another casualty that Eric takes down to move up? Or will she mean more to him? Where do all the lonely people come from? Where do all the lonely people belong? Only the lonely knows.
  1. As pretty as it ever is.
    This is ovbiously where Sydney Greene is introduced.
  2. Lonely minds wander
  3. That's Ms. Percy to you.
  4. Sunday blues.
    Eric Thomas run in.
  5. The BIG camping fiasco!
    This chapter covers the entire camping trip with the lovely Eric Thomas.
  6. A new summer project.
  7. Real art.
    I'm skipping to the last day of school since nothing interesting happens in between.
  8. At a sunset
    About a week later.
  9. The sniffles