Dark Eyed Dreamers

Raegan

I again woke up safe in his arms.

“Hey” he whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

“Hi” I smiled up to him. “What time is it?”

“It doesn’t matter” he whispered, hugging me closer.

“We have to get up. Come on.” I said, freeing myself from his grip, sliding on a pair of panties and Soffe shorts.

“No, don’t get up, stay.” He whined.

“Alex, Brae and Mikayla are going to be home soon. They can’t know about this.” I said before grabbing a baby blue tank top.

“Why not,” he asked, sitting up against the headboard of the bed, “What would be so bad about that?”

“Alex, you know they wouldn’t approve.”

“How do you know? How do you know they wouldn’t be happy for us? God, I really like you, Raegan. Why don’t you want our friends to know?” he nearly shouted.

“Alex, you aren’t my boyfriend. We fucked, you do it all the time. Why do they need to know? You don’t tell them about every other girl you get in bed with.”

“Well I want to be your boyfriend. You aren’t just some girl. I thought you knew that by now.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I do. You’re like the coolest girl I’ve ever met. You’re just really chill. Your always so happy and so—“ my lips crashed onto his before he could finish what he was saying.

“So does that mean I can call you mine?” he asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

I nodded.

This feeling was monumental. I was his, and he was mine. He was settling down; he was being tame. I thought that boys never changed, but I was clearly wrong.

I heard the crunch of gravel, and looked out the window to see Braelyn’s green Honda Element pull into the driveway. I hurriedly threw Alex’s jeans at him as he rushed to pull on his boxers.

As he was pulling on his shirt, my door opened, revealing a very unhappy Brae.

“Out” she said to Alex, pointing to the hallway outside of my room. He looked at me sorrowfully, before kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

“Did you fuck him?” she asked, clearly peeved.

“Uhm… What?”

“Oh my god, Raegan, please tell me it was just once, a drunken mistake in Massachusetts
and that’s all.”

“It… was… a drunken mistake…” I tried, clearly not convincingly.

“MORE THAN ONCE?! Raegan, its ALEX for God’s sake! You can’t sleep with him!” she said as Jack appeared in the doorway to my room, with tears brimming his eyes.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have the next chapter written, but I think I'm gonna wait for a little while.
Please please please comment or subscribe or anything.
We really need feedback. We don't like to be mean, but we really need it.
After the next chapter we're not going to update until we get five more comments.
We'll continue to write it, but we won't post it until its wanted by five people.
It has to be five different people, too.
Not one person saying "omg please update this asap" in five different comments.
This goes in effect after the next chapter.