Dark Eyed Dreamers

Mikayla

This breakup was the greatest thing to happen to our group in a long time.
Both Braelyn and Zack turned into miserable hermits.

The only down side to this was neither Braelyn nor Zack were eating, and that meant as I grew rounder, they grew thinner.

Raegan and Alex had a fight because of it, which to my displeasure, was resolved rather quickly. However, their constant togetherness had Jack acting all weird, so when Rae went to talk to him they got in a huge fight.
He, too is miserable now, and Raegan is upset about losing her best friend.

I was loving it.

So as Brae sulked alone in her dark dreary room, I was stuck with Raegan, Alex, and Rian just below her bedroom in the kitchen cooking lunch for the boys.

She had her iHome blaring some dreadful music while she skanked around the kitchen waiting for the water to boil.

Hands over my ears, I complained “Jeebs, Rae. If you’re torturing me with ska at least put on Streetlight Manifesto. I can’t stand Catch 22.”

Raegan stopped dead in her tracks, and looked at me.
“Mikayla, this is Streetlight.”

The boys chuckled, and she hit Alex on the back of the head.

“OW!” he exclaimed.

“Don’t poke fun, she didn’t know. I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to tell Zooey Deschanel from Katy Perry without hearing their voices.”

“That’s a lie!”

Rian jumped off his island stool and wrapped his arms around me from behind me.

“I’m sorry, baby. I was just ironic.” he said, placing his hands on my baby bump.

“Stop! I can’t stand everyone touching my huge beer gut. I’m a fucking blimp, and you people don’t have any fucking respect for how it makes me feel.” I spat before making a dramatic exit.

I wanted to just be a normal kid. I was eighteen, not twenty eight. I didn’t want a family, I just wanted a few more years of random hook-ups and fun with guys.

I just wanted to get rid of this thing growing inside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is super duper short. So sorry.
However, I love you all for reading / commenting / subscribing.
You guys pretty much pwn souls.
P.S. Go to myspace.com/awkwardsilencepa because I can't stop listening to them.
Kbai. <3