Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 16

I watched Lily walk over to the phone wearing her little things she called underwear.

“Hello?

“Yes may I ask whos calling?”

“Yes?” Lily hopped up on the counter and looked at me. Then her face drowned of all color and she looked like she was going to burst into tears. She dropped the phone and leapt into my arms. Knocking my back into the fridge.

“Lily!? Baby whats wrong?!” She was crying hard now. Her body was convulsing. I held her tight and picked up the phone.

“Who the hell is this?” I said. Angry that a phone call could make Lily submit to this.

“Young man do not raise your voice at me. How are you related to Miss Sparks?” I stopped...

“I am Lily Sparks soon to be husband.” I lied. This was a police officer.

“Alright well Miss Spark’s Grandmother died, we found her body and car in the river a few miles away from the mental facility.”

“Oh my god.”

“Yes, this must be very tragic for the both of you, but the funeral will be held in the next couple days if you would like to come down. Down to Virginia, so could you come down today or some time to set the plans and such.”

“Yes, may I have a number to contact when we get there?”

“Yes, 304-555-6754, have a safe trip, you can view her will when you come down.”

“Thank you sir.” And that was it. I set the phone down and picked Lily up. I walked up the stair carrying her limp body to her messy room.

“Lily Baby.”

“Alex! Help me! Make it stop.”

“Make what stop !?” I didn’t understand.

“The pain! I need a distraction” Her sobbing turned into needing. I sat next to her and she pounced on me.

“Don’t push me away, even I step across the lines.” She looking at me. Then I understood.

LILY”S POV

I needed Alex to comfort me. I needed every part of him. I kissed his neck all the way up. Then to his lips. I planted them on his. First he wasn’t moving, now he was hugging my body against his. The pain was still there but I was to focused on Alex. Just what I needed. He was kissing back with passion and desire. Exactly what I called for. Then what clothes I had on came off. But I couldn’t. I would be hurting me. I couldn’t have sex with Alex just to get my mind off my dead grandma.

“Wow. What? What was that?” I Looked at him. His hands were all over me still.

“I said I needed a distraction, but I’m not going to have sex with you when it would mean nothing.” I said frustrated. Alex kissed me again sweetly.

“Me too.” I hoped that there was triple meaning behind that.

“That was nice.” He said smiling, like the doofus he is.

“Ya.” I said covering up.

“I...I know what I was missing when I would only kiss your neck.” He mumbled scratching the back of his neck. I couldn’t just lay and look at Alex. We didn’t even do anything, we just kissed and I ended up half unclad. I got up and walked over to my closet slipping on a bra. I pulled out my suitcase and looked for my black dress. I put it in with some black shoes and accessories. I took my runaway bag and put that stuff into the suitcase. I needed to get tickets for tonight, shower, and go.

“Alex, where are we suppose to go for the...thing.” I said sitting back down next to Alex.

“Virginia, I will book tickets you go shower, is it okay if I leave you here while you shower and get my stuff?” I gulped I didn’t want to be alone..

“Only for 15 minutes enough for you to shower, when you get out I will be waiting for you.” I shook my head yes.
“I love you. Be here when I get back.” Alex pulled me into his arms and I held back my tears. He got up and left. I wanted to see Alex’s face again. I hurried up and picked a quick outfit from the many things littering my floor. I jumped in the shower.

ALEX’S POV

I left her house in a hurry to get back. I wanted to be with Lily for however long she needed me. I rushed to my house. I opened the door and ran to the computer.

Virginia-Tickets-2-Side by side-500$-pay.

I rushed up stairs and put random clothes into my suitcase them my bathroom things, then a suit,tie,shoes,and my beanie. Done. I grabbed everything and threw it in my car, not caring. I arrived literally 14 minutes later I rushed up to her room. Leaving my suitcase in her living room. She wasn’t out of the shower yet so I decided to help clean her messy room.

I picked up her pants and shirts hanging them in her closet. Then came the shoes. Her room was clean now except the understuff. I will leave that for her.. Although...No, No. personal stuff. Lily came out in a white towel. Her long blonde hair was dripping wet. She looked at me and gave me the best smile she could get out at this time.

“Thanks Alex.”

“Your welcome, but um the underwears and stuff I left for you.” I said looking around.

“They won’t bite-she said putting them away in a drawer-But thanks so much.” She came around and gave me a hug. Her wet hair soaked my shirt and dripped on my pants. I smiled. She plopped down next to me and tears poured out.

“Alex, what am I suppose to do! My whole fucking life is falling apart, my brother is dead, my dad is a manwhore, my mom is a druggie, my grandma is...dead! I have NO ONE!” I pulled her into my lap and hugged her.

“Your wrong, you have me.” I said.

“I know, and I love you, but I won’t be able to be with you till I’m 18”.

“WHY?!” I screamed.

“I have no one to live with in Maryland, my dad lives in....Flordia. Now that shes dead thats what is suppose to happen, Alex.” I kissed her on lips. This couldn’t be happening..No, the love of my teenage years is leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I was going to make this way longer, but naw. Um I would like some comments?

Thanks for everything!! -Alexx[=
Lily