Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Confessions :O

He kissed me? For some reason i reacted. I sat up straighter and put my hands up into his hair. I opened my eyes, i hadn’t even realized i had them closed. His expression was so confused. I giggled into the kiss and shrugged. He removed his hands and placed them gently on my waist. I have no clue, what i am even thinking at this point the only thing is clear to me and how to move my muscles. Zack pulled away and I looked at him sheepishly.

“Obviously, I’m not mad.” I said simply and looked into his eyes. [Zack] Was adorable his eyes, his hair. But i never thought of him as anything more then a friend. But his kiss, it seemed to tell me something, maybe I did like Zack...more then a friend.

“Uh, Ya. That was a nice..um nice kiss”. He scratched the back of his neck and looked away. I took his face in my hands and made him look at me.

“Ya, it was.. It makes me wanna do this.” I leaned and kissed him again. Holy crap who am I, this is totally unlike me...But I enjoyed this new Lily. We continued to kiss and then Zack’s phone rang.

“Fuck you phone.” He mumbled and i just smiled. Maybe I did have feelings for him. I mean I was kissing him and liking it. The other part of me was telling me that I was just coming up with excuses to get my mind off Alex. I wasn’t exactly sure witch part of my brain was right. I guess i believe both.

“Yes?” Zack answered his phone annoyed.

“I’m with Lily.” He looked at me and smiled. He moved his hand from my waist trailing his hand slowly up my corset. It felt undeniably good. When he reached the top of my chest he made small circles. I giggled and grabbed his hand. I reached for his phone.

“Excuse me who is this?” I questioned into the phone

“Lily?” It was Alex’s voice. My heart dropped and my mouth went dry. I cleared my throat and swallowed.

“Hey, Hey Alex.” I mumbled.

“Why are you with Zack?”

“Why do you care” I shot back.

“Because, Lily, I am sorry i didn’t text or call yesterday, i thought i was a jackass and you needed some time away from me. Im such a horrible person, Lily, please just stop helping me, stop talking to me and wasting your time. I love you to death but i can’t do anything without fucking with your emotions like a jackass..”.

Tears were slipping now.

“Stop..Alex..”. I handed the phone to Zack and wrapped my arms around my self. I sniffed up my tears and listened to what Zack was saying to Alex. He lowered it down to a whisper now, so I couldn’t hear, but i could.

“Whats wrong with Lily?” Zack asked.. Silence

“Why the fuck are you crying dude?” Zack whispered harshly. That sent more tears pouring down from my eyes. Maybe Alex really did care..But i wouldn't be so naive to think that again, but I want too.. I mean look what Alex can do to my mood, One minute I was making out with Zack happy and excited, then Alex comes in, says something sweet and I cry?

Man i am fucked up but I already knew that. I sigh and listen harder.

“I think I’m going to let you go cry man, im sorry, but you won’t tell me whats wrong.” Zack hung up and turns to me. Zack lays down on the couch and pats his abdomen. I look at him confused.

“Come here.” I crawl over to him and stop at his feet. I’m on all fours now and he reaches down and pulls me on top of him. I let him move my body and position it. I don’t know what to do and I don’t know what I am thinking. Again. Surprise right? He moves my legs so that i am straddling him ever so slightly and I catch on. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his voice.

“Are you uncomfortable?” I shift lightly and Zack groans. I look up at him and he blushes.

“Oh sorry”. I giggle and then sigh.

“Ya I’m comfortable Zacky”.

“Good, now whats wrong.” He moves his hands moved slowly and down my back soothingly. I was lying directly on top of Zack and I didn’t feel awkward....

“Alex is whats wrong.”

“Before you continue Lily, I know you don’t like me and you love Alex I just want to make a confession..”

“I like you Lily.. way more then a friend”.

“Shhshh..” I put my finger up to his lips.

“I think i like you too, in some crazy way, you kissing me lit a fire inside of me and showed me what i feel for you..”

“You still love Alex though..” He mumbled and started to sit up. I pushed him back down and resumed my position.

“Just stop thinking or talking about Alex, okay.” I whispered and inhaled. But it didn’t relax me. That was unsettling.

“Can we try this out?” He questioned. I looked into his eyes and he smiled.

“Of course, Zack.”

“If this doesn’t work, It won’t effect our friendship right?”

“NO! I will always love you as a friend, but lets just try, nothing expected okay, just let the cards fall were they must.” I said happily.

He kissed my cheek and laughed.

“So do you wanna go on a date sometime?” He asked smiling.

“Mhmmmmm”. I said slowly.

“To were?”

“Surprise me.”

“Oh Oh i forgot to ask!”

“What?’’ I asked suspiciously.

“Lily Marie Spark will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes!” I leaned in and kissed him.

***************************************************************************************************
BANNER!!! Hopelessly waiting made me a banner :D

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopelessly waiting and The.Secrete.Goldfish Helped me get too two stars so you better thank them :P

This is the shortest chapter yet :/ but I thought it was good ending there,, I am curreentllyy typingg chapter 6, I hope you guys like it ?

COMMENTS? :D

<3 Alex