Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 8

ALEX POV

Jack had invited me to the Blue Moon Cafe and happened to mention something about Lily coming along. So of course i came. Without even thinking. I come. I need to talk to Lily. I haven’t seen Lily since the pool incident and I defiantly did not do anything to help his point across trying to gain Lily’s friendship back. But I don’t just want a friendship.

I arrived to The Blue Moon Cafe and found Jack just by looking for his skunk like hair. He was there with his girlfriend. Carly. I walked in and sat down next to Jack.

“Where is Lily?” I really wanted to see her. I wanted to look at her perfection and be able to be around my old best friend. Whenever i thought about what happened with her guilt washes over me, I can’t believe I did that to her. I feel in one word. Shit. I NEED and undeniably WANT her in my life. Forever. I want times to backtrack so I can stop myself from being and asshole. But i think that is pretty much up. Lily thinks im a asshole, I don’t even have to talk to her. I sighed and waited for Jack’s response.

“She should be here in a minute. I have something to tell you.” Jack said and I watched as Carly turned away and played with her hair.

“Hold that thought I really got to pee.”

“But-”. I cut Jack off and walked to the bathroom to expel myself. I finsihed and washed my hands in the semi-clean bathroom. I rolled down my hoodie sleeves and walked out of the bathroom and I bumped into a very attractive looking girl. She had blonde hair underneath a pink beanie, and had a very nice figure. She was looking down and when she hit me i could smell her. She smelled just like Lily. The girl looked and her eyes practically popped out of her head.

“No.” I heard her whisper faintly. I scratched the back of my neck.

“Hey Lily.” She nodded and tried to move any from me. I placed my hands on her waist and looked into her eyes. She made no movements to get away so I decided to just go with it.

“We need to um, talk?” I said, more of a question then statement.

“About what Alex?” Her eyes looked confused and she bit her lip.

“About trying to have a relationship between us again, and I don’t expect you to be like ‘okay Alex whatever’ I need to explain myself and we need to talk and play catch up for a couple hours, I...I want you back, into part of my life.” I said cautiously watching her emotions play across her face. Sad, Confused, ANGRY.

“Some other time Alex.” She growled and backed out of my grasp.

“How the hell did we end up at the same fucking place at the same time?” She vented. messing with her beanie.

“Well Jack invited me and said you would be coming, and I thought we could talk.”

“Bastard! I have a boyfriend Alex.” She mumbled the more important part. My heart dropped and I could tell my face was showing my hurt. I tried to play it off.

I laughed and tried to put on a fake smile. “Who?”

“Zack Merrick.” She said pushing past me heading to the Ladies room. I stared out into space. How the Hell did this happen!!!? Jack knew he fucking knew! Son of a bitch. I rushed over to the table and slammed my fists down.

“You knew didn’t you!?” I screamed at Jack, earning a few looks from the people around us.

“Dude, calm down! knew about what?” He asked, He knows exactly what I’m talking about. I pulled Jack over.

“I was trying to tell you before you had to go piss, so you wouldn’t find out like this” He motioned to my face and dropped his hands to his side.

“Find out like this! Why didn’t you tell me RIGHT when you knew!!?? Which was fucking when!?” I was screaming into Jack’s face and I was officially pissed OFF.

“They have been dating for a couple of days now.” He avoided my gazed and looked pass me as Lily reentered. She walked over to Zack and he whispered something into her ear and she kissed him. Not just a cheek kiss, or a peck, full on kiss. That really wasn’t helping with my temper. Jack looked away and his cheeks turned bright red.

“Fuck!” I whispered, sadness overwhelming the anger.

“I’m sorry man.” Jack pulled me into a hug and I hung limp. Not only did i not have Lily in my life she was with my bandmate/friend. I pulled out of Jacks hug and walked over to Lily and sat next to her.

“Can I talk to you for 1 minute.” I saw her mouth forming into a NO so i interrupted.

“One minute!” I clarified.

“Fine!” She grumbled and stood up.

We walked outside of the cafe and she placed her hands on her hips in a very sexy manner.

“One minute.” Lily spoke. I tried to gather my thoughts and use my time wisely.

“Well.” I began and she sighed.

“Is this conversation going to go anywhere?” She was annoyed.

“Ya, Okay Lily, As i was saying before i NEED you part of my life, I want you, I need and want you more then you know Lily! I know what i did was beyond wrong and I am a complete asshole, I just didn’t wanna think about my best friend changing and forgetting about me, so I decided to TRY to forget about you. If never worked you were always on my fucking mind! I couldn’t get you out, and then when i met you again at the pool and you told me why...I just couldn’t even bare to see you, knowing the pain I caused. And all the pain you went through. I made a promise, I wouldn’t hurt girls anymore, no one night stands just because of how much I love you! You make me happy I want you!! I want you back!! I just god, I am so sorry Lily!” I threw my hands up in the air, and looked to Lily she had tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a passionate hug and she returned it. Finally maybe I would get to be a part of her life again.

ZACKS POV

Lily and Alex have been gone for more then 5 minutes now. What was Alex mad about? Why the Hell was Alex even here! Jack...Jack must of invited him. Obviously. Fuck. I walked over and gazed out of the Blue moon Cafe window seeing Lily wrapped him Alex’s arms. Tears streaked Lily’s face yet there was a smile placed upon her face. I looked to Alex and he seemed to be in pure bliss. How could Lily do this too me ! I walked back to the table and put my head on the cool wood. Lily still loves Alex. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Alex’s Outiftt]
[Not like anyone cares what Zack looks like but here is his outfit!!]

Hola! My Readers :) Well im posting tonight cuz i was kinda in the writing mode, I am prolly going to post another either saturday or sunday. Prolly Sunday tho! I have 92 readers 30 comments and 13 subbers . Ah i love you guys thank you so much for liking my story !! I want more subscriberss!! and comments. Tell your friends!! If any of you wanna make banners be guest. I will feature you and your stories in my authors note if you promote or make me a banner :)-Love Alexx