Status: Continuing.

Damned if I Do Ya, Damned if I Don't

To Michelle Livingston, Alex Gaskarth was perfect. He was nice, funny, optimistic, trustworthy, sweet, handsome, and the most amazing person she had ever met.

But there’s one problem…

To Alex Gaskarth, Michelle Livingston was perfect. She was energetic, honest, loyal, sweet, smart, and the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

But there’s one problem…

Michelle Livingston and Alex Gaskarth went their separate ways when All Time Low took on their first tour. Michelle got lonely. Alex got lonely. Both started dating two amazing people.

But there’sstill one problem…

They still love each other.

Sean Westbrook | Lisa Ruocco | Jack Barakat | Zack Merrick | Rian Dawson

Disclaimer - Unfortunately for me, I don't own All Time Low or any of the members. Lisa Ruocco is areal person, and I have nothing against her dating Alex, and whether they broke up or not is not only unknown to me, but none of my (or any of yours, for that matter) business. I also don't own any of the pictures. Title credit goes to All Time Low. What I do own, however, are the characters Michelle Livingston, Sean Westbrook, and any other un-famous, none-celebrity people that pop in and up, as well as the plot. Obviously this is a fanfiction, so therefore the events did not take place (as far as I know).