I Think I Love You

So I Give It To Myself It's The Only Thing That Helps

-Jaden’s POV-

Jordan had told Kaia that he and his friends were Hollywood Undead not knowing that she already knew that. When we ‘found’ out we went to a club. So that’s where we are now. Leo and Maddie had left somewhere. Really don’t want to know what they’re doing so I won’t ask. Vicky and Jorel were making out on a couch in the corner while George and Kaia were dancing somewhere. Well dancing without hurting Kaia that is. Stupid Niles just had to crush her leg with a car. Everyone else…well I didn’t know where they were. I wasn’t the type to not drink at a club but I was feeling really lazy from my seat at the table we were at when we first arrived. That’s when I noticed some guy was trying to dance with Kaia but she wouldn’t even acknowledge him. I looked around for George to see him at the bar getting drinks. I stood up and started over to Kaia and the guy.

“Hey Angel you wanna dance?” I asked her when I got over there. The guy scowled.

“She was dancing with me” he said, his tone was mixed with anger and jealousy.

“Didn’t look like it from my point of view” I replied before Kaia took my hand in hers and let me drag her closer to the bar. The guy followed us though, much to my displeasure. He grabbed my arm and tried to spin me around. Kaia hadn’t let go of my hand. She was looking over at George with a pleading look. He turned to the bartender and said something before the bartender and he walked over to us.

“Is there a problem sir?” the bartender asked us. I nodded my head yes.

“I was trying to dance with my friend here to keep her company but this guy won’t leave us alone” I said looking at the older man in front of me. I gave Kaia’s hand to George who pulled her closer before the bartender turned to the guy.

“I’m afraid that if you can’t leave this young lady and her friends alone then you will have to leave.” The bartender said before the four of us walked over to the bar.

“May I ask how old you two are?” he said pointing to Kaia and me.

“I’m twenty one, sir, and my friend here is twenty two.” Kaia lied to him before pulling out her ID to show him. When he was satisfied he turned to me and asked for mine. I gave him the one that Kaia had told me to bring and he checked it once before giving it back. He then gave us the drinks that George was in the process of getting and we returned to our table.

“Fake ID’s Kai really?” George asked when he sat down.

“I’m not the innocent girl you all believe me to be” she said smirking before downing half of her drink.

“Damn Girl thirsty?” I asked laughing a little.

“Shut it Jay-Day!” she said back. A little while later we left and went back to our respective homes.

-Kaia’s POV-

I had been dancing with Georgy but we were thirsty and I noticed Jay-Day had finished his drink a while ago. I told Georgy to go get us some drinks and I’d meet him at the table. I started over there but some guy stopped me trying to talk to me. I ignored him for a while before I saw Jay-Day get up and walk over to me. He asked me to a dance and he guy scowled before saying he was dancing with me.

“Didn’t look like it from my point of view” Jay-Day said before I grabbed his hand in mine and he lead me closer to the bar. Unfortunately he followed us and grabbed Jay-Day’s arm trying to turn him around. I hadn’t let go of Jay-Day’s hand but I looked over at Georgy with a look that was screaming help. He nodded then turned to the bartender and said something. Then the two of them walked over to us and the bartender asked if there was something wrong. Jay-Day nodded his head and explained that he was trying to keep me company but the guy wouldn’t leave us alone. Jay-Day gave my hand to Georgy who pulled me closer to him before the bartender turned to the stalker.

“I’m afraid that if you can’t leave this young lady and her friends alone then you will have to leave.” The bartender said before the four of us walked over to the bar. He asked Jay-Day our ages when we got there.

“I’m twenty-one, sir, and my friend here is twenty-two.” I lied showing him the fake ID that I had brought with me. He looked at it then asked for Jay-Day’s in which he complied. We got our drinks then walked over to the table and sat.

“Fake ID’s Kai really?” Georgy asked. I smirked and told him I wasn’t as innocent as they thought. A little while later we left to our respective homes. When I entered the apartment Jordan was already asleep on the couch so I put a blanket over him and walked into my room and changed. Then I crawled into bed and fell asleep instantly.