I Think I Love You

As They Burn In The Fire

-Jordan’s POV-

“So…why the fuck did we just lock Aron in a closet with the sometimes mute girl whom refuses to tell us why she’s only sometimes mute?” I heard Stacey ask. I heard Maddie and Kai giggling and George and Leo were trying not to laugh while shaking their heads.

“What are you four doing?” I asked afraid that soon it would be my turn to feel the wrath of my two sisters. They just laughed and shook their heads.

“You need to get laid Brother Bear.” Kai said still giggling. I shook my head at her and kept walking straight. We just joked around for a few hours before Kaia and Maddie decided that it was time to check on the two love birds.

-Aron’s POV-

I didn’t notice that Maddie had blindfolded Dawn until we were both shoved into the closet. To say it was awkward at first was an understatement. I liked the girl that was a fact but I didn’t think anyone saw it.

(Time Skip three hours later)

Dawn and I had been here for three hours now talking. Well the first half was talking. After a while I couldn’t take it anymore and kissed her. Luckily for me she kissed back. So we pretty much talked and cuddled randomly kissing for the other hour and a half. Soon we heard footsteps and laughing. I looked down at Dawn to see that she was sleeping in my arms.

-Jordan’s POV-

We walked into the basement and Maddie opened the closet door. She cooed over something in the closet which caused Kai, Gigi, Stacey and Vicky to walk over and they too cooed. I heard Aron mumble something along the lines of shut up.

“But Aron it’s adorable.” Vicky said.

“I knew I was right, Matt you owe me twenty bucks” Stacey said walking over to him.

“When I’m good I’m good” Kai said walking over to George and kissed him. I laughed at Jaden’s face.

“Fuck off” I heard Aron say before some shuffling. He walked out a minute later with Dawn asleep in his arms. He set her on the couch and sat next to her.

“And thus ends the story of locking Aron and Dawn in a closet” Maddie and Kai said at the same time. That caused us all to look at the two before George, Jaden, and Leo burst out laughing. Vicky was too busy with Jay to pay attention. Gigi and Stacey then started laughing a little after that. It was a bit awkward until I realized they do this a lot so it seems normal to them.