I Think I Love You

Comin' Straight Out Of Cali

-Jordan’s POV-

George and Kai went to get George’s cousin Tabby from the airport a couple hours ago. Kai said she’d be back sometime around noon and it was eleven so I guess I had some time to kill.

(Skip to three hours later)

Kai still hadn’t come home and she wasn’t answering her phone so I began to worry. I heard a car pull up and looked outside. I saw George’s Cadillac in the parking space and Kai getting out of the passenger’s seat. She looked up and smiled at me apologetically before running up the stairs to the apartment door.

“What took so long?” I asked when she came in through the door. She smiled at me a little.

“I was helping Tabby unpack her bags and we got talking and I lost track of time. Sorry my phone died on me as we left the airport.” She said before walking into the kitchen. She walked out with a bottle of water and went into her room. Matt walked in after her door closed.

“Hey man what’s up?” I asked when I heard Kai’s bedroom door open and close before the bathroom door closed.

“Nothing much. Jorel said something that made Dylan and I confused. It was about how last night the girls left and didn’t come back for a while.” Matt said which man me think about it. They had left because Kai asked them to go with her. They didn’t say where they were going nor did they say when they’d be back. Afterward they all were acting differently.

We heard a loud noise from the bathroom and both of us rushed to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I heard crying from inside.

“Kai open the door!” I shouted at her. After a minute there was some shuffling and the sound of the door unlocking could be heard. Matt and I ran in to see Kai in a heap on the floor with something in her hand. I dropped to her side and pulled her close. Her fingers opened a bit for me to see the positive pregnancy test in her hand. Matt must have seen it too because he walked over to us and looked at it before looking in the sink. He picked something up and kneeled down next to us.

“Three out of three” Kai mumbled still crying. I hurt to see my sister like this.

“Matt call George. I think he should know” I said looking at him. He nodded and walked out of the room leaving the tests on the floor. I tried to calm my sister while we waited for George to get here.