I Think I Love You

I'd Give You My Heart and I'd Let Just Hold It

-George's POV-
When Matt called me and said that I needed to talk to Kai, I rushed over to Jordan's place. When I got there no one was in the living room.
"Jordan?" I called out. Matt walked out from the hall and gestured for me to follow. He lead me to the bathroom where a hysterical Kai was crying into Jordan's shoulder. Jordan glared at me with anger.
"What happened?" I asked afraid of the answer. Matt picked up something and held his hand out for me to see. In front of my eyes were three positive pregnancy tests. I stood there staring at them.
"Don't just stand there George say something damn it!" Kai said, her voice trembling. I looked at her to see that she was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I kneeled in front of her and hugged her.
"We'll figure out how to deal with this. I'd do anything for you Kai" I whispered into her ear.
"How?"
"How will I do anything?" I asked confused.
"No how did this happen? We were so careful." She said. I couldn't think of anything. It could have been anything.
"I don't know" I replied to her. I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She did and I helped her stand up. Jordan was still glaring at me. I knew I’d have to talk to him so I asked Matt to take Kai out.
"What the fuck was going through your mind?!?!" Jordan yelled when They were gone.
"It was an accident Jordan. I didn't want this to happen yet!" I yelled back.
"Yet?" he asked shocked.
"Yeah I didn't want a child yet but rather later. It just happened. I'm not going to even suggest your sister getting an abortion if that’s what you're afraid of. She isn't like the rest of the girls I’ve had relationships with. I love her too much to lose her" I said. He fell silent. I sighed.
"I wish it was later but we can't change the past. If I have to I will quit the band to take care of her." I said and walked out.