I Think I Love You

You Just Lay Without A Sound

-George's POV-
I couldn't believe it. I was finally ready to be a father and Kai loses the baby. I wish I knew how. This shit had caused so many problems that it made us stronger to overcome. I kissed Kai's temple as she fell asleep in my arms.
“I'm sorry man” Dylan said, his hand gripping my shoulder. I nodded but couldn't bring myself to say anything.
(time skip one week)
It had been a week since Kai lost the baby and she barley came out of our room. She'd only let Tabby, Jordan and I in and she never said much. She barley ate anything without one of us forcing it down. Maddie was a wreck as was Jaden and Leo. Both missed their best friend and kept trying to talk to her to get her back. I walked into our room with a bowl of soup in my hands to see her curled up in a ball on the floor. I put the soup on the dresser and walked over to her. She was sleeping. I noticed she had tears running from her eyes. I picked her up and laid her on the bed gently. I kissed her temple and laid next to her.
“George?” I heard her ask faintly.
“Yeah babe?” I sat up to look at her now open red eyes. I wiped tears away from her eyes.
“I'm sorry” she said before rolling over and hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.
“You have nothing to be sorry about. Everyone reacts different to every situation I believe you once told me.” she smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.
“I made everyone worry though. I kept thinking they would leave me too.” she said tears returning to her eyes.
“No one's going to leave you sweetie. We all love you too much to leave you.” I said kissing her tears away. She pushed her way out of my embrace and sat up. She tried to stand up but collapsed. I caught her just in time.
“I think you should eat something. You haven't eaten in a while.” I said as I sat her back on the bed and got her soup for her. She ate it slowly but finished it within twenty minutes.
“Maybe when we're both ready we can try for another baby again” I said as I kissed her. She nodded before falling asleep.