I Think I Love You

You Know I Don't Give A *** What You Think Or Say

-George's POV-

I knew most of the guys forgot Kai's birthday. I almost did too. Jordan had to remind me about it and afterward I felt horrible. I hadn't even gotten her anything so I thought of something off the top of my head.
“Hey Jordan, why doesn't she come on tour with us?” I asked him. The two of us were trying to think of something special for her. So far this was all we had.
“Sure” he said before going to talk to our manager about it. I walked into Kai and my room to see her taking off her clothes from dinner. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
“Hello beautiful” I said kissing her neck. This was the most intimate I'd been with her for a while. I felt her shiver before turning around and kissing me. Our night progressed from there.

-Maddie's POV-

So the guys were going on tour again. Kai and Dawn were going but the rest of us were staying home. Dawn was going because she wanted to see more of America. Kai wouldn't tell anyone why she was going. George and Jordan seemed to know but that was it.
“Maddie, Jay-Day is flirting with a cricket...” Kai said as she walked into the room with a very confused look on her face.
“Apparently he's in love with it.” I said looking at my sister. She gave me a worried look.
“I think he's gone mental. Anyway how did your birthday dinner with di Hero go?” she asked me making me smile. I then proceeded to tell her all about it. I had already gotten all of my presents, which I didn’t really need, from the guys before Leo and I left.
“I don't think I want to know the rest” she said as I got to the end of the night. I laughed and George came in.
“We're about to leave” he said as he walked over to Kai and I. I smiled at the two of them.
“Alright see you when you get home” I said hugging them both. I left to find Jordan and hug him before he left. I caught him and Tabby in the middle of a heated make out session. I stood outside the door waiting for a few minutes before they both came out. I quickly hugged Jordan and walked around the house hugging the other guys and Dawn. Soon they were all on the bus leaving.