I Think I Love You

Scene Kids Tired Of Getting Picked On By Mean Kids

-Matt's POV- (Three weeks later)

We had stopped in many places, Kai being able to tell us about some of them but today we were stopping in our second favorite place to play, Denver Colorado. Kai loved it here, apparently a lot of her friends lived here. We had a while off so we found a park by the venue and the eight of us were walking.
“So how do you know your way around here so well?” Dawn asked, her accent thick.
“A lot of my friends live here, I would hang out with them during the summer and we just explored places. There's an amusement park out here that is just awesome.” Kai replied. We continued walking all of us goofing off until Kai screamed and clung to George and Jordan. I looked over at her and in front of her was a rattle snake. Dylan laughed and picked it up.
“Aw Kai you're not afraid of a little snake are you?” he asked taunting her
“Get that thing away from me!” she shouted as she backed up so she was behind the two. She was using them as body guards. Jay picked her up and put her on George's back.
“Dylan don't scare my sister” Jordan said having trouble keeping his laughs in. Dylan laughed and put it back down.
“Thank you” Kai said. We all laughed. Soon we made our way back to the venue, Kai leading us.

(Skipping four weeks)
We were finally home. I walked into my apartment to see Stacey and Arina sleeping on the couch. I smiled and put my stuff in Stacey’s and my room. Afterward I picked up Stacey and carried her into the room and set her on the bed. I walked back out and picked up Arina and set her on the bed next to Stacey before walking out once again and collapsing on the couch.

Hours later I heard quiet talking in the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen to find Arina and Stacey sitting on the counter.
“Hey babe, we're making pancakes want some?” Stacey asked, smiling at me. I nodded and walked over to them. Soon they were done and we all stood around eating. Arina said she had to go, we wished her luck then went to bed, you can only imagine what went on from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's short