I Think I Love You

I'm Sick Oh So Sick I'm So Sick Of This Shit

-Normal POV-

Over the four days Kaia was in the hospital she was visited by many people: her brothers, her brothers’ friends, her sister, her friends, old friends who just randomly decided to visit, and mostly police officers. Kaia nearly screamed at the fifth cop asking her questions that she’d already answered when Lance, Maddie and Jordan walked through the door with a bag of clothes in Maddie’s hands. The cop asked one final question before leaving the room to let the four talk.

“So what’s the cop been askin’?” Jordan asked as he sat down on a chair in the room. Maddie plopped down on her stomach on Kaia’s legs; Lance took to the windowsill.

“Just trying to get me to explain what he did to me and told me that if I told them, then they could put him away easier blah blah blah…he didn’t care that it’s hard to talk about.” Kaia said laughing a little at her sister.

“Well you get out later. They wanna wait for the blood tests to come back to be sure but then you can go to Jordan’s place.” Lance said looking at her.

“Yeah Jaden, di Hero and I packed most your stuff but we left the drawers and the stuff in the boxes on your closet floor for you to go through. If you want we could just have di Hero and Jaden pack it and you can look through it at Jordan’s place after we have lunch and you visit all of your loser friends who came out to see you.” Maddie said causing a groan out of Kaia.

-Kaia’s POV- (haven’t done this in a while have we?)

Them? Here? Shit now I actually have to explain this. Fuck my life.

“Yeah sure that’d be great. Did Ankix’s mom ever get that job she was looking for?” I asked.

“No but she might get it soon. Neko’s trying to convince her dad to let her live out here again. Pynekone’s out here by pure luck because she took the bus to Nebraska and got arrested. And good old Nina is here because her aunt has Cancer. Don’t know why she had to come but what the fuck ever.” Maddie explained. So far she’s only mentioned a few of the people we hung out with. Neko was a really random girl, like extremely random. Ankix was the other original artist in our group. Pynekone was known as the rebel and it sounds like she still is. Nina was just some random chick who moved from place to place until her father settled on LA. Then she had to move to New York with her mum.

“And who are all these people?” Lance asked cautiously. Maddie must have said something to them about what we used to do and shit.

“Um they are a few of the people we hung out with. Four of the main people we hung out with really. Still missing like five not including Gabe, Bo, and Midget.” Maddie replied.

“No Gabe and Midget like fell off the face of the planet, and Bo was like a creepy stalker guy who I really liked pushing down staircases. And actually we are missing seven.” I said.

“Rei, Lyla, Kenziye, Dev-Dev, and Mark. Who could we be missing?” Maddie asked me while rolling over onto her back.

“Natasha and Night. But Night can’t come cause she had to have a baby with a bastard that we all hated then move out to like Michigan or some shit like that and No one really liked Natasha except Neko and Ankix a bit.” I replied completely forgetting that Jordan and Lance were in the room until the door opened and a nurse walked in. Her smile bugged the shit out of me.

“Your blood results came in. You’re free to go just make sure to sign all necessary paperwork at the front office and to leave your gown on the bed, thank you.” She said in a sickly sweet voice. Yeah I obviously wanted to take the gown with me as a souvenir of my fucking time here. She walked out just then and went off to do whatever else they fucking do here.

“Damn and I here I was hoping I could take it home!” I said sarcastically as Jordan and Lance got up to leave. The three of them laughed, Jordan and Lance quickly becoming used to my sense of hummer, and the two of them walked out the room saying they will start the paperwork. Maddie helped me up and I got dressed quickly and folded the gown before laying it on the bed and walking out of the room. A few minutes later we finished the paperwork and were walking out to Jordan’s car. After climbing in they all took off to Jordan’s apartment.