I Think I Love You

Now I Can See Your Pain I'm Sorry I Cry Tonight

-Jaden’s POV- (Feel like being nice right now)

Maddie is practically forcing Leo and me to go with her family, Jordan’s friends, and her out to dinner as a sort of celebration. What she’s celebrating the world may never know but the rest of us are celebrating Kaia being out of the hospital and living with someone who doesn’t live on a different cotenant or abuses the girl. We were supposed to be going to some Chinese place at like five-thirty but the guys were late. Lance, Leo and I waited for half an hour before we spotted Maddie and Heather getting out of the passenger and back seats of a convertible along with three other guys. One was tall and had a Mexican look to him. Another had gages in one of his ears and the other one was smaller compared to the first two. They started walking up to us, well Maddie ran and tackled Leo, and we sat waiting for the rest of the people. A few minutes later another car pulled up with two other guys in it. One had on a sailor hat and the other had wavy black hair. I swear I’ve seen these five before but I can’t place it. We started the introductions because Kaia already knew everyone and we had all met Jordan.

“I’m Matt” the one with the wavy hair said.

“George” The guy he came with said.

“Jorel” the guy with his ear gaged said.

“Yo I’m Dylan” the one with the Mexican look to him said.

“I’m Aron” The small one said. I looked over at Leo to see he had a look of concentration on his face. I looked up to Maddie, who was still on Leo’s back, to see that she had a smirk on her face. Damn this is gonna suck, I can feel it. A minute later Jordan and Kaia pulled up.

“Shortiiee!!!” Dylan shouted across the parking lot towards them.

“Mehican!!!” Kaia screamed back before running and jumping on him. We laughed when Matt pouted and she jumped on him to.

“It’s okay Curly I love you too” she said. Aron, Jordan, and Lance seemed confused but we just brushed it off as we walked into the restaurant.

-Matt’s POV-{Yay For Matt!! Second fave guy}(Time skip- after dinner)

After everyone had finished eating, we said that we’d talk to everyone later. We packed everyone into the three cars and dropped Jaden and Leo off at Jaden’s house. Jordan and Kaia decided to Take Lance, Heather, and Madeline to the hotel, well in Lance’s case apartment, and then we all bounded towards Jordan’s apartment.

After four hours of all seven of us being packed tight in Jordan’s living room I realized that Kaia was falling asleep on me. I didn’t mind but I figured it be best if we put her to sleep. I looked over at Jordan to find him already passed out as well as pretty much everyone but George and I.

“Hey George” I whispered to him. He looked up at me and I pointed to Kaia.

“Think we should put her in her room?” he asked. I nodded and he got up. After he stepped over Dylan and Jay he picked Kaia up so that I could get up. We walked over to her bedroom door and I opened it. I noticed she had changed when we got back so she wasn’t in the jeans and T-shirt that she had been in. She was in a jersey of some sort with the words Dub 11 on the front in red and black and Smith 11 on the back in black and red. I pulled back the covers from her bed and George placed her gently on her back then we covered her up and turned to walk out the room. She mumbled something in her sleep that made us stop and look at her.

“no get away…don’t touch me…I don’t know you…HELP! GET AWAY! NO STOP!!!!!” We ran to her and tried to calm her. The scream had woken the other four guys up and they came running in.

“What’s wrong? Is she okay?” Jordan asked in a tired and stressed voice. George shook his head.

“I think she’s having a nightmare but I’m not sure” George said. Jordan was over there in a blink of an eye. He sat on the edge of her bed and started to shake her. She shot up in bed covered in sweat but apparently took no notice before she dug her head into Jordan’s chest and cried.

“What’s wrong? What happened? Do you wanna talk about it?” he asked she shook her head slightly to each of the questions.

“Are you gonna be okay?” Dylan asked. We got no reaction except for her sobs. It felt weird. All six of us being worried over a girl we just met. I figured it’d be normal for Jordan since she’s his sister but I feel very protective of her. Like she’s my sister too. I think that’s how all of us feel at the moment.

“Do you want us to call Maddie, Jaden or Leo?” I asked watching for a reaction. She shook her head no. A few minutes later she had fallen back asleep. A minute later her phone started to vibrate on the table next to her bed. Jay picked it up and said it was a call from Madeline. Jordan held out his hand for it. Jay handed it over and Jordan put it on speaker.

“Maddie shouldn’t you be in bed?” he asked as if it were nothing.

“I would be but I got the feeling something was wrong with Kai. Is there?” she asked over the phone. She sounded tired so I was a bit confused as to why she’d call us this late at night, well early in the morning, to worry about a feeling.

“She had a nightmare. She wouldn’t say anything, just cried into Jordan’s chest like there was no tomorrow.” George said. We heard Madeline sigh I wondered if this happened often.

“Madeline does this happen often?” I asked feeling like I needed the answer.

“Yeah it’s a long story that I know she’ll want to tell you when she’s ready but for now just undo the velcro on the panda or the purple bunny and place it on her pillows then give her one of the lions or something. Something big will be better. And call me Maddie. I hate the name Madeline.” She said a little stressed. Jay and Aron did as she instructed before Jordan put Kaia so she was lying again. Then Madeline – Maddie – said that she needed to get back to bed and hung up. We hung out in Kaia’s room for a few more minutes before we all walked out and crashed somewhere.