Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

This is my heart it's not toy

I closed my eyes and fiddled with my phone. I part of me wanted to text David, I hadn't heard from him in weeks, and I wanted to know if he was okay. I took a deep breath and dialed a number.

"Hello?" the voice came as clear as day. It sounded tired, and depressed.

"Hey," I answered. The person didn't answer for a while.

"Carmen?"

"April," I said. I heard a sigh.

" Whats up?" she asked. I rubbed my stomach slowly and looked up at the ceiling.

"Nothing, I was just wondering, how you and the baby are doing?' I said.

'Him and I are doing great,' she answered. I smiled.

"A boy huh?" I asked. I heard her chuckle.

"Yea, a boy, I'm thinking of the name Aaron or Jason,"

"I like Aaron,"

There was a pause and then April came back to the phone.

"Hey I have to go, my mom's going to buy me maternity cloths, I'll call you later,"

I sighed.

"Sure, have fun," I ended the phone call, right as Max walked in. I could tell he was still upset about the David thing, but it wasn't like I was cheating on him.

'Max?' I asked. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes a light blue-grey. His hair was growing over his eyes. He looked too cute. Somewhere inside me, another emotion rose, and it was more powerful then the rest.

I stood up wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. I pulled back and took a deep breath.

"God, I fucking love you," I whispered. He kissed my lips once more and traced my collar bone.

'I love you, I'm sorry about being mad, I know he is going through hard times right now. God knows what I would do if you,' he paused shaking his head. 'I don't even want to think about it,'

I hugged his neck tighter, standing on my toes and looked straight into his eyes.

'You are my one and only love,' he nodded and picked me up, so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

'I love when you act all Oprah on me,' he whispered. I giggled and kissed his lips.

'I gotta admit, seeing you all jealous is kind of a turn on,' I paused. 'to a point,' I added before he could say anything.

He rolled his eyes and then smiled. He slowly set me down and entwined our fingers.

'I want to show you something,' he led me to one of his dressers and opened it pulling out the mysterious bag.

He opened it up.

I looked inside and gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhk so heres the deall,, I know I haven't updated in like a whilee, but you know school is hear and I have ALL freaking HONOR CLASSES,,,it's really hard on me, first year with advanced classes. But whatev.

SOOOO the mysterious bag with me revealed. Comment on what you think is in it.

Hint
the bag is not really big, more smallish!

title credits; DOLLHOUSE (PRICILLA RENEA)