Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

I just wanna run to you

In the bag layed tiny shoes. They were yellow and they were hand made. Knitted. I looked to Max, my eyes watery.

'You made this?' I asked. He nodded shyly.

'I've been going to this knitting class and I made it, I just finished yesterday and I wanted to surprise you,'

I laughed and wrapped my hands around him giving him a tight squeeze.

'I love it, and I love you,' I kissed his lips and took the booties in my hands. I stared at them. At times I forget something is growing inside me. I patted my stomach softly.

'That's not it though,' Max whispered. I looked at him and looked back down into the bag. There were two tickets in there. I raised an eyebrow and picked the tickets up. They were flights to San Fran, leaving in two weeks.

'My Parents are dying to meet you,' he whispered. I played with the tickets a sudden wave of confusion came over me.

'Carmen,' Max said. I looked up at him, his eyes questioning if I was ok. I nodded and smiled.

'That's great,' I whispered. He frowned. He put the bag down and took my hand in his.

'It ok if you don't want to meet them Carm,' he whispered. I sniffled and shook my head. I don't know why I was being so dramatic. I wiped the tear that trailed down my face.

'Carmen, Im sorry if this is too much, I was just trying to find the right way to ask you, I guess I should have asked you before I bought these,' he mumbled, regretting his desicion.

'No Max,' I said finally speaking. 'I would love to meet your parents. I just wish mines could meet you,' I said. A look of sadness came over his face.

'I wish I could meet them too, they obviously had to be great parents, cause you are the most wonderful thing that has happened to me,' he whispered. I smiled and brushed my lips against his.

Suddenly the door open.

'CARMEN!' Mira shouted. I looked at her, she had a scared look on her face. My heart rate picked up.

'I'm bleeding,' she sobbed. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her.

'Where Mi?' I asked worried. She motion towards her woman area. Sure enough I saw a bit of blood there. I helped her up and Max ran to get the keys.

'Where's Ry?' I asked. She was crying so hard that I couldn't understand her words. I helped her to the car and we were driving to the ER in no time.

'I don't wanna lose my baby, Carm,' Mira sobbed. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

'Its ganna be ok,' I whispered, trying to convince myself the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello guys guess what ?

I only got one comment for the last chapter?

i promise the story is ganna pick up. But it still helps to have some support.

Please comments:[

of course I won't leave you fuys like this,,, next one up shortly.

Title Credits- SAVIOUR (LIGHTS)