Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Dinner

tapped my foot nervously as everyone filed into the house. Gab brought Randi and Blake and Rodney brought the twins, they had both took of their piercing, on purpose, to confuse me and well other people too. Usually Arielle had her nose ring in and Ariann had on her lip ring.

Shane and Claire were here too.

Max glared at the door as if once David stepped through, he would pounce.
told him about David and it went a little something like this:

"Hey Max," I said, as Max just got home. He grinned and gave me a loving kiss before heading to shower. I followed him. He raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as he took off his shirt.

"Max," I said biting my lip. He looked at me waiting but I just couldn't say anything. He sighed and walked to me placing his arms around me into a tight hug.

"What's wrong Carm?" he asked. I turned and faced him, knowing only one way this would work.
I rubbed my hands down his chest and felt him shudder.

"Would you be mad if I invited someone else over?" I asked, softly kissing his neck. He took a deep breath and let it out shakily.

"That depends who the person is," he whispered. I smirked knowing I was working my magic.

"What if it were someone you don't really like?" I asked pressing my body closer to his and traced circles on the back of his neck, I could already feel the goosebumps raising..

"Is it Dav-" before he could finished, I crashed my lips down on his and held it for a good, twenty seconds. I pulled back and looked at him breathlessly.

"I love you," I said. He smiled.

"I love you more,"

I shook my head.

"So you're fine with David coming over?" I asked. quickly. Max was still in a daze from the kiss that he answered without thinking.

"Sure," I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

"Thanks hun," I said walking out of the bathroom.
>>>>
So now Max is mad. Even though he said 'Sure'. He thinks I tortured him into saying yes. But its not torture if you like it.

I gave him a light smiled, and he scowled like a five year old and turned his face away from mines.

The doorbell rang.

I quickly walked to the door and welcomed David with a hug.

"Hey I brought bread sticks," he said. Everyone greeted the old friend and treated his with respect. Except Max.

We all took our seats at the table, I sat across from Max as he scowled and looked down at his plate, filled with lasagna. I narrowed my eyes at him before I turned to Claire and asked her how she was doing.

"I'm fine, everything is going swell with the apartment, we just might have to add two more rooms thought," Claire said taking Shane hand in hers.

Mira who was drinking water, spitted it out at Ryan's face and started choking, but Ryan hit her back softly wiping his face off..

Shane looked clearly confused.

"Twins!" Ariann shouted. Arielle clapped both of her hands and pinched Blake in excitement. Blake yelled in pain and Rodney was being beat by Ariann in her excitement. David stayed silent and Max watched him.

I finally spoke up.

"What a surprise, welcome to the Peggy club!" I shouted. Max looked me and smiled. David grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze. Max frowned and pretended to accidentally flick his spoon filled with lasagna at David white shirt.

I kicked him under the table and gave him the 'your ganna get it look'

"HOLD ON!" Mira yelled finally catching her breath. "Your pregnant, with twins?" she asked Claire.

Shane looked to Claire for an answer. She nodded.

"Shane, I was ganna tell you tonight, but I was just too excited. You don't hate me do you?" she asked. Shane smiled and lightly touched her face.

"I wish you would have told me tonight, but I don't hate you, Claire, I love you too much,"

I smiled at the pair. I was really happy, for them. Arielle, was still excited.

"You all are fucking aw some, I'm glade, we met," Arielle shouted. I nodded at her.

"Ditto!" Ariann shouted.

"OK let's each," Randi clapped.

I started digging in, ignoring the looks David and Max were silently giving each other. One way or another, they will have to be friend. Or they have to suck it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I got into a car accident :( but I'm fine, no worries here

COMMENTS:D