Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Green ol' monster

I brushed my fingertips along his bandaged hand, holding back the giggles as he scowled.

"Not funny Carmen," he growled. I couldn't hold my laughter any longer, so I just broke out laughing.

"Max, I told you, David was a black belt in karate,"
"Yea, whatever," he mumbled. I sighed replaying the dinner seen.

>>>
Max had punched David in the face, but David quickly grabbed Max's hand and pulled it back almost breaking it, but only to release it when Max cursed in pain. He had sprained it slightly and luckily Claire was an ER nurse and easily bandaged up.

David apologies countless number of times, but I said it was OK and thought it was best if he went home, telling him I would call tomorrow.
>>>

"Why can't you be any adult and say sorry?" I asked.

Max pouted.

"I don't wanna," he said like a child. I smiled and kissed his lips as his hands ran slowly up and down my back.

"I will apologies," he said after a period of time. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you,"

"Still wish you hadn't invited him," Max mumbled. I laughed.

"Max, don't blame this all on me, anyways it's dead and gone now," I stated getting up to go get my phone that had been vibrating for the past ten minutes.

I saw that I had thirty new text and two missed calls, and an incoming call right now.

"April?" I asked, not hearing from her in a while. She sounded like she had been crying it scared me.

"CARMEN!" she shouted.

"April whats wrong sweetie?" I asked quickly.

"Carmen I.." her voiced faltered and she let out an agonizing scream.

"APRIL!" I shouted running for my jacket.

"Carmen," her voiced came breathlessly. "Carmen..my..water.." her voice faltered again and this time she screamed louder.

"BROKE," she said coming back to the phone. "My mom is gone and my dad fainted, please help me!,"

I nodded.

"I'm coming hun, stay where you are,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is very short, and I know I haven't updated.

but for those who have endlessly kept up with me and never gave up on me, I give you a virtual Cooke! :]

I'm sssssooooooo sorry, my lab top was being ridiculous and my mom says I have the curse with lab tops :]

but whatever.

COMMENT PLEASE:D