Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Airport make out

Image
I couldn't wait to see Max, ytomorrow couldn't have came any faster. I put on a light sweater and pair of bright green skinnys. My mood was calm and I my morning sickness was getting better.

'Do you want me to come?' Mira asked. I shook my head. I wanted to be the first to see Max, calm me selfish but I wanted him for myself. I hopped into my mustang and tried not to speed to the airport.

Max had texted me telling me he landed and that they were boarding off the plan.

I got to the airport and quickly went up the elevator to the fifth third floor. I stopped at the waiting room where people where waiting for the people to get off the airport. I watched as everyone came through the gate. I was looking for those blue eyes.

I spotted them. I smiled and ran to him. I jump wrapping my legs around his torso and planting my lips on his. His lips soft and warm, my Max. He was surprised, but he dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly.

I had to breath so I released my lips from his. I looked. His blue eyes brighter then ever, his hair the same light brown. I missed him so much. Before he could talk I placed my lips back on his. He chuckled into the kissed.

'Carmen we have to move,' he mumbled. I shook my head. He smiled planting his lips harder onto mines, he didn't move until I couldn't breath. I came back up for air and I slipped off of him. I grabbed his hand and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

'I missed you babe,' he whispered kissing the top of my head.

'I missed you too,' I whispered. We got to the car and I help him put his stuff in the back. Before we got in the car, I grabbed his faced, stretched on my toes and kissed his lips. I needed to feel him. I was hooked on him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me picking me up slightly so I didn't have to stretch. I parted my mouth and let his tongue explorer my mouth. God I missed this. I unhook my hands from his hair and smiled looking at him. He looked good, slightly tanner. But it was hot on him.

'God I missed you,' I said wrapping my arms around his waist giving him a hug. I rested my chin on his chest kissing his neck. He shivered once I hit that spot. I smiled, I leaned up to his ear and whispered seductively.

'X marks the spot,' he shivered again and brought my lips up to his mouth lovingly. We pulled back and I looked at my phone, we have been making out for twenty minutes.

'Let's go home,' I whispered. He nodded and ruffled his hair. I gave him a look. He did this when he had something on his mind.

Wonder what it is?
♠ ♠ ♠
GOSH I THINK THIS IS SOOO SWEET :]

>>>the picture reminded me of Max and Carmen. I think it's cute :]

COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!