Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

David's Date

Carmen POV

Nine Months. That was the doctor had to tell me before I screamed so happily and excited. My due date was in one week, ONE WEEK. And I would see my baby. The weird thing is, Mira is nine months to and it would be really weird if we had our babies on the same day.

“Carmen, baby I’m so excited,” Max said as we walked back to the car. I entwined our hands as he drove to Olive Garden; we were meeting David for lunch. Yes Max and David became pretty close, after they both apologies, so know I was perfectly happy.

“We have to talk about stuff, you know work, and an apartment and everything,” I said. As I said apartment he smiled.

“Ok baby,”

We pulled into Olive Garden and walked to the table where we spotted David and his date. Strangely, I had a weird sense, something telling me something was wrong.

We walked over to the table and I knew why I had that feeling.

Sitting there, practically in his lap, was Penelope. Pee Pee.

“Oh you cannot be serious,” Max mumbled.

“Hey guys, this is—“

“Carmen, Max, it’s so great to see you again,” her voice came out different, more sincere as if she was trying to be nice. But I knew from the smile, the bitch from hell didn’t mean it.

“You know each other?” David asked, confused.

“Let’s just say, Carmen and I go way back,” she added.

I smiled, not wanting to spoil David’s moment. I looked at him, and for the first time since Vanessa died, he did look really happy, even if he was with Penelope.

“Max,” I whispered. I grabbed his hand and we both slide into the booth.

“So, how’s the baby?” Penelope asked. I didn’t want to sound to rude, but it just came out that way.

“Uh, I don’t know, he or she is not born yet, but other than that im good” I snapped. David frowned at me, and I felt guilty.

Max cleared his throat, at the awkward silence.

“So David, how’s the photographer job going?” Max asked. David smiled.

“It’s going great, I’m thinking about renting a studio and starting a business, and I would love you guys to be my first customers, you know maybe a family portrait?”

I smiled.

“Of course, thank you David,”

The dinner went on, and Penelope, rarely made her smart remarks, but every now and then she would come up with something.

“Well it was good seeing you Carmen and Max,” David said as we stood up to go.

“David, Penelope,” I said looking suspiciously at her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around David’s waist.

“Bye,” she said waving at us.

“He is with her?!” Max said once we got in the car.

“I guess so,” I whispered. For some reason, I just didn’t feel like arguing. David seemed truly happy. I just hopped her little plan to get to me, didn’t cost him his happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhm, there are two forshadows here, can you geuss them!???!!
and three more chapters toooo go!

COmment!