Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

New Home

Everything happened in slow motion, the Doctor commanding me to push. Max squeezing my hand whispering 'you can do it' or 'that’s our baby, Carmen,’ I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I heard our baby cry.

I opened my eyes and found the nurses quickly cleaning the baby and placing the baby on the scale.

"7 pounds 3 ounces, you got yourself a healthy, BABY GIRL!" the Doc. Grey announced.

My happiness overflowed me and the tears started flowing down. The nurse smiled and brought the baby girl to me, placing her in my arms.

"She is beautiful," Max whispered. I looked up at him, and he smiled.

I looked back down at my baby and could help but notice; she had a faint trace of brown in her hair. She had my hair. Her eyes didn't open yet, but when it did, I could just see Max's icy blue eyes; I knew she had his eyes.

"Hey Elizabeth," I whispered. She gave me a soft cry, and played with my fingers.

"Hey Lizzy," Max whispered, softly stroking her cheek. She smiled and giggled. I held my breath.

It was a mix of Max's chuckle and mines.

I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down my face. I handed Lizzy, carefully, to Max.

He picked her up and smiled.

"Hey Lizzy, I’m your dad," he whispered.

I closed my eyes exhausted, but I was still on high from seeing my baby girl. A girl, SHE IS A GIRL! I was totally blown away, I expected a boy, I wanted a boy. But a girl, I got a girl.

I couldn't even put my thoughts to words. I am a mother. I took a deep breath and looked at my baby with her father. My Family.

***

Mira's POV

"Congratulation, Mirabelle and Ryan, you have a healthy baby BOY!"

I pulled back tired as heck, but my son. I have a son. Nothing happens, nothing wrong, he is healthy. I have a child.

Thank God.

"Ryan?" I looked to him as he stood there speechless,"

He turned to look at me tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much Mira, thank you for our baby," he pressed his lips to mines and I smiled.

"Thank you, Ryan, I love you too,"

I cradled our baby boy, and realized we haven't named him. Well I was a week early and we were planning on deciding a name, tomorrow.

"Mira," Ryan said realizing the same thing.

"How about we name him after your father's middle name?" I asked. He looked thoughtful for a second.

"Mason?" he asked. I nodded smiling.

"Mason, it is" I confirmed looking down at him. He had Ryan’s hair of course. Dark brown.

But I knew he would have my eyes, cause as I looked at him, he looked like an exact replica of Ryan. I just hope I had one thing of mines on his.

***

Carmen's POV

We had to stay at the hospital a couple of hours, so they could make sure everything was fine with Lizzy, but I was just giddy to go home and show everyone our baby.

I was also excited to know what Mira was having, and if everything was OK. I knew about her past, and I knew it would devastate her if anything happened.

I prayed that nothing did.

I put on my cloths and the nurse made me sit in the wheel chair, saying I shouldn't walk just yet. Honestly I was perfectly fine, but she insisted.

She wheeled me to the front where Shane was parked with the Lincoln.

Mira, just got wheeled out, and disregarding the nurse’s command. I ran to her tears in my eyes. She jumped out of the wheelchair and embraced me into a big hug.

"I have a Girl,"

"I have a Boy," we both announced.

I laughed and hugged her again.

Max and Ryan came out walking slowly with the babies in the car seats.

Mira gushed and went to see my baby as I did the same for hers.

"He has your eyes Mi," I said, as the baby’s eyes slowly opened but squinted due to the sunlight. It was 7 in the morning.

"She has Max's eyes, but your hair," Mira whispered.

"Alright ladies, let’s go," Max said. I stood next to him, entwining our hands as we sat back into the back seat.

***

"We are we going?" I asked, noticing we weren't going back to the house.

"Home," Max said. I gave him a confused look, as we pulled up to a small house, which was yellow and had a cute little white fence.

Max got out bringing Lizzy and he pulled out a key.

"Max, you didn't?" I whispered, slowly figuring out what was happening.

"I did, Mom helped me," he whispered.

I squealed and jumped into his arms, and pressed my lips to his.

"That's why you said you would take care of it, but what about Ryan and Mira?" I asked, suddenly not wanting to be away from my best friends.

He laughed and pointed across the street, where Ryan and Mira where entering a house, that was similar to house, except it was brown.

"They live across the street from us?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Claire and Shane live a couple blocks away and so does, Gab and Randi, Blake and Rodney are soon to be moving into the house down the street with their girlfriends," he said smiling.

I looked at him shocked. They had it all planned out. We still lived close to each other, but now more privately.

"Oh my gosh this is fuc--," I covered my mouth. I looked down at a sleeping Lizzy.

Max chuckled.

"This is amazing Max, I love you!" I pressed my lips to his again.

"Do you wanna see inside?" he asked. I nodded.

He opened it up, and it was just how I pictured it. There was a furniture set, the one I pointed out to Max, for our apartment if we got one.

There was a kitchen, all stocked with pots and pans.

I walked around seeing a master bedroom with a bed. The rooms were already painted, except one.

I noticed the baby crib, which was made out of chestnut wood. This room wasn't painted.

"Why is the baby room painted?" I asked Max.

He smiled, he set Elizabeth into the crib and came behind, wrapping his arms around me, and kissed my cheek.

"I was hoping to do that together, me and you," he whispered in my ear. I shivered and turned to face him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Max, this is unbelievable,"

"You're unbelievable," he whispered, pressing his lips to mines.

And there I knew I couldn't be any happier. My family was finally together, in a house.

I smiled and hugged Max, smelling the familiar smell.

"I love you baby," he whispered.

"I love you too Max,"
♠ ♠ ♠
1,169 words!

THE END :D

but do not worry my loves, the squal is up! :D

here it is: Click!

it has been a great journey and im happy that carmen and max are going to start a new life together.

^^some hints in that sentance can you find them ?

anyways I would like to that everyone that stuck by me:

Freakingly Amazing People
physichick
MissKrissy90
A.U.T.O.M.A.T.I.C
I.wanna.be.a.Cupcake
DevilsxChild
Never.Fading.Rain
uniqueweirdo27
samiiRAWR
courtnybaby
Happy4living
superchick23
XxXDanielleXxX
DoYouTrustMeEnough?
Weakening_Wendy
Beautiful Nightmare
Carrie_13
i_love_vampyres
ice cream
superchick23
PINKeyeliner
Black Angel
xsoboredx
chrissy

sorry if I forgot you! BUt I think that's everyone. I will miss this story, but its on to the next :D