Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Mood Swings

I stared at the small bump that was beginning to form. I poked in disbeliefe. I was really preganat.

'Holy shit,' I mumbled. I felt weird, as in bloated and I was very dizzy sometimes. Of course Max was there to help me, but lately I was getting very bitchy, and just pissy.

'Carmen you ok?' Max asked. I cleared my throat and unlocked the bathroom door and walked out.

'Yeah, I'm fine,' I didn't intend to snap at him it just happened.

'Ok, miss moody,' he mumbled. I took that remark to heart.

'I'm fucking pregnant, what do you fucking expect!' I snapped. He put down his magazine and looked at me.

'I'm sorry,' he whispered. I rolled my eyes and went to Mira's room. Without knocking I barged in catching a make out fessed with Mira and Ryan.

'People in the room,' I annouced. Mira pulled away fixing her shirt.

'Hey, Carmen,' Ryan. I smiled.

'Get out,' I said simply. He nodded and left.

'What stick got shoved up your ass today?' Mira asked laughing. I sat down.

'I feel moody,' I said. She laughed and rubbed her stomach.

'I feel fine,' she said. It seemed her pregnacy was going way better then mines. In fact I think it was helping her with her angery problem. She was more calm now. I hated it.

'Ugh, Mi, I don't think I could do this,' I whined. She patted my back.

'You can. And you will, I love you,' she whispered.

'I love you too, I'm hungry,' she laughed as I got up. I walked to the kitchen searching from my donuts.

'Where are my donuts guys, I asked Blake and Rodney. They quickly shoved what they were eating into their mouths and looked at the T.v.

'Guys?' I asked suspisiously. They shrugged their shoulders. I walked to them.

'Is that my jelly donut?' I asked looking at Blake, he had a smudge of jelly on his face. I looked at Rodney.

'And is that my rainbow sprinkled donut?' he had sprinkles scattered everwhere on his hands and mouth.

'Oho, I see,' I said, my anger rising.

'Carmen, we didn't know,' Blake whispered.

'I can and will throw up on you,' I threatened. They looked disgusted.

'Run,' I whispered. The two immediately took off as I laughed. I swear those two are idiots.

I went to the fridge and pulled out the back up donuts. I grabbed the glaze and ate it.

'Hey babe,' Max said coming into the kitchen. I smiled.

'Sorry for lashing out,' I said giving him a kiss.

'Yum glazed,' he said licking his lips. I laughed. He reached for one but I slapped his hand.

'Eat with me,' I said pouting. He smiled and took a bite of my donut.

'Oh yea, Shane is coming tomorrow, Claire said she has a surprise for you and Mira,'

I like surprises.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, surprise tomorrow.

CONTEST

If you can guess what the surprise, I will mention you in the next chapter. And not just one sentance like a whole paragraphy.

One Hint

-booties ;]