Status: all done. Subscribe to the squal :)

Two pregos. One House. Kill me now (Completed)

Twelve weeks

I sat on the bed stroking my small bump and looking at the clock. The small hand was on the six and the bigger hand was on the nine. Max was one hour and forty five minutes late.

I sighed. He always came home at exactly five. I layed down and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock. Seven thrity. I got my phone and was bout to call him when the door opened and he walked in the room.

'Hey Carmen,' he smiled giving me a kiss. I looked at him as if he was kidding.

'Whats up?' he asked taking off his shirt.

'Two hours? Are you serious Max?' I snapped. He looked at me and smiled.

'Well I love you too,' he joked. I put my phone down.

'This isn't funny. Where were you?' I asked. He grabbed his towel.

'Carmen, I was at work and I went to run some errands,' he said. I nodded.

'What errands?' I asked. He shrugged.

'Just some things,' he ruffled his hair. He was lying. I brushed it off.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked.

'I didn't think I had too,'

I took a deep breath, trying to keep calm.

'What if something happened?' I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

'Like?' he added.

'Like I don't know something happened to the thing growing inside of me?' I snapped.

He chuckled lightly.

'Carmen, your over reacting,' he said.

'Am I?' I hissed. He sat his towel down and came over to the bed.

'What's bothering you?' he asked stroking my cheek. I moved my face away from his hands.

'You could have texted or called me,' I whispered.

'I would have but my phone died, babe,' he whispered. I sniffled and wiped the tear.

'I was worried,' I whispered. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

'Im sorry I made you worry, babe, I love you,' he kissed my forehead. I nodded.

'Now tell me what's really bothering you,' he asked. I shook my head.

'Nothing really, just that I was growing tired of waiting on you and when you finally came I snapped,' I said.

He nodded.

'Why wont you tell me what you bought?' I asked. He sighed.

'Carmen it's really nothing,' he said.

'If it's nothing then tell me what you got,' I pleded. He rolled his eyes and stood up going to the bathroom.

'Im going to take a quick shower and cuddle with my fiancee,' he said. I rolled my eyes.

'Not intil you tell me what you got,' I mumbled.

He chuckled.

I sat back down and fiddled with my shirt.

Why is he keeping it from me. Ugh, Max infureates me soo much. I stopped thinking when he came back out and layed on the bed pulling me down with him, and wrapped his arms around me waist.

When he usually does this I would turn and place my arms around his neck. But I really didn't feel like it. He was two hours late. I didn't feel like cuddling.

'Carmen,' Max whined. I turned and looked at him.

'Yes?' I asked. He pouted.

'Cuddle with me,' I looked at his cute face. I had to give in.

I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his.

'Thank you,' he whispered. Except for the small bump that was seperating us a bit, we were inches away from each other.

'Next time, use a phone, please,' I said. He noddd and kissed my nose.

'I love you,' he said.

'I love you too,' I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think it's cute how Max wants to cuddle with her :]

my sister Veronica wrote this whole chapter btw. I had another thing planned, but I thought this fit in perfectly.

So props to you sis.

COMMENTS :D